AC FINISHED: Formula Agile Championship 2023

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event

HF2000

Thou shall not pass!!!
Staff
Premium
__custom_showroom_1577398837-jpg.340830

Welcome to the RD Racing Club.

Do you want to experience what it's like to be a Formula 1 driver? Do you like to drive to survive? Do you love the feeling of driving a high downforce car with lots of grip?
Do you always wanted to get to know the F1 track so you can enjoy watching the race on Sunday even more? Do you love simracing with a lot of action and excitement? Then this definitely something for you!

During the upcoming 2023 season of F1 we will race (as much as legally possible) on the same track in the same week. For non legal tracks we will use an alternative track with similar characteristics.
For extra action and excitement we will use the 2x25min with reverse grid format.

Try driving an open wheeler with lots of grip and downforce and experience what it's like to be a Max, Lewis or Charles. You can even choose you favorite F1 livery if you want.
1677445852154.png
1677446173407.png

For every race there will be an event thread posted as usual.

SITUATIONAL AWARENESS is essential for clean and respectful driving in our community. You should therefore use tools like Helicorsa or CarRadar and CrewChief. The links for these apps are on the bottom of this post.

DISCORD. It's important that you also join us during the event on Discord for additional information and instructions. Link is below.

You can sign up for the championship here with your Emperor account (free) https://acsm.racedepartment.com/championship/4bd14429-018c-414f-a558-ec49bed467e5?server=0 .
If you don't have one, ask for one in this thread and you will receive a PM with the necessary information.

Car details:

Useful links

Current standings in the championship

Attachments

• 1677445076130.png
    1677445076130.png
    306.3 KB · Views: 104
Last edited:
I thought we were going to altinate between 1 hour races and 25 min races?
That was one possibility, yes. I'll check the whole thing and also try a format with 20 / 40min(+pit) for each round. Will test tomorrow if it's not too much hassle.
I'm sorry for not being more involved, but my living room looks like this at the moment:

dritV2f.png

Since I've just moved to a new apartment... I vow to improve.

Last edited:
That was one possibility, yes. I'll check the whole thing and also try a format with 20 / 40min(+pit) for each round. Will test tomorrow if it's not too much hassle.
I assume that @gearwhine asked this because in the championship page it now indicates that the format is 10 min practice, 10 min quali, 5 laps race, but I also assume that that's a placeholder for the actual event and it will be modified in time for the race.

Yeah, "sadly" no Monaco. Canberra is a likely candidate. But other suggestions are welcome! (I don't really want to go down the Macau Guia rabbit hole which is in my opinion even nastier than Monaco)

Yeah, "sadly" no Monaco. Canberra is a likely candidate. But other suggestions are welcome! (I don't really want to go down the Macau Guia rabbit hole which is in my opinion even nastier than Monaco)
I can't tell how much I hate that track (Macau). Drove me mad in Ride 3..
This one has a lot of similarities with Monaco but it has only 24 pitboxes. https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/circuit-de-pau-2017.15615/
This reminds me of when I was there for work. Lovely city. For the time being, I don't think that the 24 pitboxes will be a problem, but who knows for the future :thumbsup:

Get well soon, Carsten. Only the best 18 races will count for the championship so it will not have consequences for your standings.
Great decision!
I might miss a few races when I move (soon), so I'm happy with it!
I hope the numbers keep large throughout the season, it's a challenge in AC to do a long season. But let's hope it works!! A thousand thanks for the effort

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back