AC FINISHED: Formula Agile Championship 2023

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Hey, I would totally love to get into this. How can I get an emperor account?
Hi Arathael,

You're very welcome. I'll send you a PM with the necessary information. But first you have to enter your real name in your RDaccount/account details in the field Real Name. It's one of our rules.
If you have done that, post again or send me a PM.

Me as well, please...Thanks!
Hi Weston,

You're very welcome. I will send you a PM with the necessary information.
But are you sure you will attend the events as you are living in the USA? The races will be scheduled at 8 pm central european time on Thursdays. So that will be probably in the middle of the day for you. Please consider that beforehand. We don't want people to take a spot and not using it.

Last edited:
Hi Arathael,

You're very welcome. I'll send you a PM with the necessary information. But first you have to enter your real name in your RDaccount/account details in the field Real Name. It's one of our rules.
If you have done that, post again or send me a PM.
Ok donezo. Next steps?

I raced an hour at Monaco last Sunday with the RSS F1 1970. It was a total blast. I have maybe 6 Monaco tracks on my PC, surely 1 of them is legal enough to use?

I don't know. Lots of skins and upgrades for Monaco tracks in the download section though. It's crazy that the sim racing community at large can use it with no issues but RD will not allow the use of the most iconic track out there. Most versions have been converted with the blessing of the authors anyway. Just seems a shame

Nothing other than word of mouth i guess on my part. It's only what I see posted. When I get back home on Friday i I will look at all the tracks and try to get information that may be helpful. Reboot project i know have done one of them and they are highly respected. I will look into it

I know that everything has been set up already for this evening, but maybe for the events to come (as we will be experimenting with different race formats) could we change the quali time back to the usual (at least for the Wednesday races) 20 minutes?

I know that everything has been set up already for this evening, but maybe for the events to come (as we will be experimenting with different race formats) could we change the quali time back to the usual (at least for the Wednesday races) 20 minutes?
Actually Markus wanted it 10 minutes:whistling:. We came to a compromise as you can see!:D

Actually Markus wanted it 10 minutes:whistling:. We came to a compromise as you can see!:D
I can't even get my muscles to heat up in ten minutes.. (I usually have to skip practice at all).

Ok I'll deal with it.

On the other hand, I was having a read of the Misano thread and saw that Ernie had some problem with registering etc because he thought that he was running in a championship so my question is.. is this one we're running a championship or should we register for each race? The page doesn't seem to give this possibility, so I assume that we're already registered for the entire championship, but I would be comforted by a positive answer :D

Alrightalrightalright. I'm okay with the 20 minute format. Didn't realize in advance that this may be a real issue. I apologize. @HF2000 if still possible please feel free to change it.

Furthermore regarding the individual race formats: I planned to do a short live stream with a "wheel of fortune", but this won't work for me, since I only have 1999's internet speed at home. Tech people will hopefully be here in the next days, so I can race with you all. I have about 600 to 800 ms ping :(

So I'll prerecord the wheel of fortune and upload it as a YT video for you all to "enjoy" :)

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 14 23.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 13 21.3%
  • Prizes

Votes: 11 18.0%
  • Trophies

Votes: 7 11.5%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 5 8.2%