Ford Sierra RS500 Cosworth BTCC

Cars Ford Sierra RS500 Cosworth BTCC 2021

Login or Register an account to download this content
SKIN Templates? I would like to skin this car. The plan is to make the car Tom Einar Aasserud have been driven all years. And make all his different paintings with sponsors over the years.
- Where can i get the Skin Template please? Have to be the WTCC/DTM/ATCC verson

Yes, we'll see if we can find samples. But what we have is partly commented and car sound. I guess it is not enough for using it. The Real Cossi drivers say the today's sound is not near at all.

Thanks for the update. Is it just me or is the turbolag gone , the car seems more powerful and faster? I know the real car (civil and race version) had 'some turbolag' :)

Cheers
Robin

I haven't touched the engine since power was updated to 550hp (at crank), so the lag should still be there. In any case, the car is a bit too fast at the moment, and needs some tweaking.

Meanwhile I got my hands on some better quality sound samples, so there definitely will be an update at some point.

One of my goals is to make it a right hand drive, and have a dashboard similar to the above video. Current one is modelled from LHD Eggenberger Sierra.

Last edited:
Thanks for the update. Is it just me or is the turbolag gone , the car seems more powerful and faster? I know the real car (civil and race version) had 'some turbolag' :)

Cheers
Robin

I have no idea what has happened, but the engine has extra 13Hp and 70Nm at the moment. Must have been some sort of lut-file mixup, although the torque-curve is not that much different. Turbo lag has not changed, but power figures are going to be fixed, for sure.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.