Well, I'm not impressed with the preview to be honest, it looks lifeless and the driving looks simplified, but it is recorded from the beta, so we'll see what will be improved, and I'll definitively try it out - but with the Formula Trucks making it into AMS 2 there is a good chance I'll wait for that in the end.

Looks very impressive and polished looks staggering the amount of tracks and specially trucks, they must have been hiding this away quite some time its no easy task building a game this complete ill be one of the 1st to step up and get this one for sure. :D

It kinda looks and reminds me of assetto corsa competizione, which is from a graphics standpoint, very good. :thumbsup:I'm not a truck racing fan, but this kind of racing looks quite interesting. Why are they topped out at 160kp/h??? Is it because of fuel efficiency or saving the engine?:O_o:

Pretty polished, extensive looking title - and most importantly fun. Seems to be pitched at the Codemasters crowd, and I suspect it'll do pretty well. I'm certainly looking forward to giving it a go.

Are there a lot of Crew chief women in the sport? Or is this another SJW invasion into the gaming world to please the masses...

Off topic (maybe get censored, but I hope not): Don't be the guy who cries for wolf when there is none. I think there is nothing SJW about this, don't be like them and get triggered about every little unimportant stuff.

On topic: While truck racing isn't my thing, I think I'll wait till AMS2, because that game will also have truck racing content and much more to play with. Even ACC which has one of the most popular series is struggling to get people interested about the game.

The steering wheel and driver hands don't move when turning? :O_o:

Makes you wonder what is their focus if something basic like that is not already present in a beta version. I'm gonna wait for further previews, but it doesn't seem like it's gonna be a good one at first sight. :thumbsdown:

Off topic (maybe get censored, but I hope not): Don't be the guy who cries for wolf when there is none. I think there is nothing SJW about this, don't be like them and get triggered about every little unimportant stuff.

On topic: While truck racing isn't my thing, I think I'll wait till AMS2, because that game will also have truck racing content and much more to play with. Even ACC which has one of the most popular series is struggling to get people interested about the game.
:O_o:
I don't even see post you quoted in this thread... unless it was completely removed.
I'm also unaware of what SJW is... but then again I do seem to miss a bit of whatever is happening IRL most of the time... ;)

I wasn't remotely triggered. I had a (I thought) perfectly innocent question relating to the direction of the game. I like my racing titles to be very sim orientated and if the Devs are going in the direction to add stuff that's simply not there in real life to please the masses then I won't buy. I didn't realise this was the kind of site with the right and wrong type of questions, and if it's not liked then it's silenced! Ok, I'll bear that in mind for the future. But thank you for taking the time with your response! Have a good one.

I wasn't remotely triggered. I had a (I thought) perfectly innocent question relating to the direction of the game. I like my racing titles to be very sim orientated and if the Devs are going in the direction to add stuff that's simply not there in real life to please the masses then I won't buy. I didn't realise this was the kind of site with the right and wrong type of questions, and if it's not liked then it's silenced! Ok, I'll bear that in mind for the future. But thank you for taking the time with your response! Have a good one.
now you sound triggered

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back