According to steam store page for the game, this is developed by N-RACING

I know that graphics and all that are not everything but the recommended specs are not too demanding

Hopefully, there is cockpit view. Cannot find anything to suggest that there is
At 0:31 you can see a cockpit view
1556356335-cockpit-view.png

According to Steam page, besides the official FIA ETRC tracks, Laguna Seca, COTA and Fuji will be included,as well as manufacturers that don't belong to the championship (Volvo, Freightliner , Western Star)

I think there is a secondary class for race modified trucks. I remember watching a race at the Nurburgring last year, and that sort of thing was on before the main event. There was even an old Ford in that race.

I don't get it. Every developer and publisher says there is no market for a historic sim like GroupC, CanAm, LeMans, but for Truck Racing is a market? What's next? Snomobil racing campionship, Moower Racing 2020?

It is going to be interesting racing these trucks. Reiza did a really good job with it and I like to see the constrast between both as if I’m not wrong, the ones in AMS is similar to road trucks than the European ones. I really doubt ETR will be the unstable and drifting behemoths that AMS portrays since ETR would have much more race prep trucks with better tire compounds.

One question, why is Big Ben going very much all in on racing games? This is such a niche genre and most publisher is about all the money in the world, this ain’t going to bring them a lot of money.

I don't get it. Every developer and publisher says there is no market for a historic sim like GroupC, CanAm, LeMans, but for Truck Racing is a market? What's next? Snomobil racing campionship, Moower Racing 2020?
it was probably 1000000000x cheaper than licensing those series you mentioned (you know what they say, if you dont know whats this about, its probably about money :p)

Perhaps things have changed but the Formula Truck as seen in Brazil are a bit more bespoke and 'lightweight' than the European trucks were when I compared specs years ago. Engine seems to be placed further back in the south american counterparts too.

Anyone remember Mercedes Benz Truck Racing or something many years ago? That was a pretty neat simmy truck racing game. :)

It will probably be simcade like most games these days as long as it's fun to play I'm not bothered just be nice to have a truck game with the fia etrc on it.

Did everybody just forget about Formula Trucks, Shame it just never got the user base it deserved.
i can't really see this being any different, which will have an impact on the longevity of the title.

Does anybody remember the game "Mercedes Benz Truck Racing"?

That was a gem, unfortunately its not running on my system anymore.
Would be cool to see a similar game to this, but i doubt it will be good enough

it was probably 1000000000x cheaper than licensing those series you mentioned (you know what they say, if you dont know whats this about, its probably about money :p)

Not to mention how to get a license to companies/teams that doesn't exist anymore.
Remember reading about GPL and their licensing. It wasn't exactly easy, and we all know there are missing drivers, teams, wrongly named teams, missing track and so on.

That looks like great fun Now just (still) waiting for someone to do a dedicated IndyCar sim.

Did someone say Laguna Seca? In a truck? HAHA!! Awesome and utterly insane at the same time.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back