Resource icon

Apps FFBClip app 5.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
Meanwhile I figured out, what my problem was: for some reasons, the *.py files were missing in all of the other app-folders. Don't know how that happened. I downloaded them again, copied them to the app-folder and now it's working just fine. Just in case someone has the same issue.

Grüße von der Küste! :)

How to fix?plz!
Thanks!!

[FFBClip: error] Traceback (most recent call last):
File "apps/python/FFBClip\FFBClip.py", line 157, in acMain
config.read(settingsPath)
File "D:\SteamLibrary\SteamApps\common\assettocorsa\system\x64\python33.zip\configparser.py", line 672, in read
self._read(fp, filename)
File "D:\SteamLibrary\SteamApps\common\assettocorsa\system\x64\python33.zip\configparser.py", line 993, in _read
for lineno, line in enumerate(fp, start=1):
UnicodeDecodeError: 'cp950' codec can't decode byte 0xa0 in position 3267: illegal multibyte sequence

Try to delete the config file in FFBClip/Config
Thank you..
But its same problem:cry:

[FFBClip: error] Traceback (most recent call last):
File "apps/python/FFBClip\FFBClip.py", line 157, in acMain
config.read(settingsPath)
File "D:\SteamLibrary\SteamApps\common\assettocorsa\system\x64\python33.zip\configparser.py", line 672, in read
self._read(fp, filename)
File "D:\SteamLibrary\SteamApps\common\assettocorsa\system\x64\python33.zip\configparser.py", line 993, in _read
for lineno, line in enumerate(fp, start=1):
UnicodeDecodeError: 'cp950' codec can't decode byte 0xa0 in position 3267: illegal multibyte sequence

apps\python\FFBClip\Config\FFBClip.ini??

[Options]
targetgain = 1
dynamicmode = 0
maxtorque = 20
dynamicthreshold = 2
dynamicspeed = 0.01
graphrefresh = 2
displaymode = 0
rb = 0
path =

i try to fix problem..
i modify the file configparser.py in line 672

Befter:
def read(self, filenames, encoding=none):

After:
def read(self, filenames, encoding="utf-8"):

so...everything works fine now

Thanks!

• Deleted member 963434

Hi great app but is it possible to set one global gain for all tracks? i dont like that audi s1 at mugello it sets 75% ffb which is very good but at nurburgring it sets 90%ffb which is too heavy
i tried typing in .ini preferglobal = 1 but i dont know what it does and i thought it is this option i want to have one same ffb per car for all tracks not car/track combos
thanks for app

To be honest I don't remember what that option does any more... :-p

But I agree, a global gain figure would be cool, I'll have a look at how I can implement something like that.

Atle Dreier submitted a new resource:

FFBClip app - Shows your current FFB level and clipping, and suggest a FFB setting

Read more about this resource...
I have been trying all day to get this into AC. I have done it before and I do remember I had to do something different. I hadn't played AC for a couple of years and noticed it was still in the program but had no button to get it going. Unfortunately what ever I discovered that was a little different did not happen this time. I use 7-Zip to unpack the file and I put it into the main folder. I need to start from scratch I think. The python folder is there but I think that was put in from my attempt before. I keep getting deeper and deeper into the muck! I have been working with computers for quite a while so this does feel a bit stupid on my part. I have Win 10 64 bit. Is that a problem with this? I am sure it was the same computer but I am trying to think of everything here. I tried deleting everything that was put in to start over but it would not put in the python folder. Hope you can help thanks!

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.