Resource icon

Apps FFBClip app 5.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
Are you in Dynamic mode, by any chance?

Dynamic mode (On/Off)
The dynamic mode will try to maximize gain at all times. It will raise the gain on straights and bring it back as soon as the force feedback loads up in a corner. Good for very weak wheels, or if you just enjoy the maxumum of feedback at all times.

no mate ,as i mention im on default settings ,i have only set it on 80 ffb ,80 on assettto ,80 on ffb on the app ,it starts normal and sudendly i have 140 and it doesnt go down,i have even reisntalled the app ,also im using the cm manager
there are also 2 other persons that have the same issue ,if you read the previous posts

this is my ini
[Options]
path =
dynamicmode = 0.0
maxtorque = 20.0
targetgain = 0.8
graphrefresh = 2.0
displaymode = 0.0
dynamicthreshold = 2.0
dynamicspeed = 0.01
rb = 1.0
manualoverride = 0
ddtoggle = 0.0

hi, my problem is every time after install the content manager CSP and SOL, the FFBCLIP disappear, it can active in-app menu, but not show in the game.
SharedScreenshot.jpg

Hello, thank you very much for providing such a great app, but I also encountered problems. After I installed the file, I entered the game. I couldn't find the switch button of this software in the app bar on the right side of the game interface, but I have selected this app in the game settings

Ive just made a LUT for my G29 wheel. What will FFBclip add to the experience? Tried it but felt that the wheel felt more inconsistent. (I guess it supposed to be the opposite of that?). Are you running it in standard mode, or in automode? Is it possible to run the app without seeing the control for it (Like it clean).

Ive just made a LUT for my G29 wheel. What will FFBclip add to the experience? Tried it but felt that the wheel felt more inconsistent. (I guess it supposed to be the opposite of that?). Are you running it in standard mode, or in automode? Is it possible to run the app without seeing the control for it (Like it clean).

The LUT will ensure linearity, FFBClip will scale it to fit within the torque capability of your wheel.
How do you feel it makes the FFB more inconsistent? It will take a few minutes to "settle down" on a solution, usually within a few corners. After that changes should be subtle.
Make sure you are in "auto" mode, and "dynamic mode" should be off.

And yes, the app will run while hidden.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea