Ferrari F2002

Cars Ferrari F2002 1.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
Great mod but the FFB is really weak without some adjustment. I had to enable the FFB app and raise it to 140% to get a good feel. Appreciate the time and effort that went into this mod, maybe the next version will have increased default FFB.

Great mod but the FFB is really weak without some adjustment. I had to enable the FFB app and raise it to 140% to get a good feel. Appreciate the time and effort that went into this mod, maybe the next version will have increased default FFB.
FFB is designed with 100% strength in the ingame menu. It will not change, it was chosen as a middle gound between lots of clipping and no feel. :)

FFB is designed with 100% strength in the ingame menu. It will not change, it was chosen as a middle gound between lots of clipping and no feel. :)

Yea, that makes sense then. I use 75% FFB in the game menu. The problem with changing the FFB to 100% just for this mod means that I would have to change it back again for all other AC content since the FFB strength for this mod isn't consistent with all other AC content.

Yea, that makes sense then. I use 75% FFB in the game menu. The problem with changing the FFB to 100% just for this mod means that I would have to change it back again for all other AC content since the FFB strength for this mod isn't consistent with all other AC content.

You can adjust the FFB Strength for each car seperatly by using "+" and "-" on the numpad ingame

• Deleted member 130869

:)

Detail > Clipping > Just heavy wheel. Modders shouldn't have to fudge their material to accommodate a volatile game.

:)

Detail > Clipping > Just heavy wheel. Modders shouldn't have to fudge their material to accommodate a volatile game.

I don't see how setting FFB to a level that's consistent with the rest of AC's content is accommodating anything. Its simply creating content that's on par with AC's content. Like I said, there's a work around for the weak FFB with this mod, you just have to adjust the FFB for this one car individually and that's fine. Thankfully AC allows invidual car FFB setting like iRacing otherwise it would be a pain in the butt to change the FFB setting in the game menu just for this one mod car everytime someone wanted to use it. Instead of having one FFB setting from the game menu for all of the cars in AC, it looks like everyone may have to get use to setting it per car like iRacing if modding teams release content with their own FFB settings.

I don't see how setting FFB to a level that's consistent with the rest of AC's content is accommodating anything. Its simply creating content that's on par with AC's content. Like I said, there's a work around for the weak FFB with this mod, you just have to adjust the FFB for this one car individually and that's fine. Thankfully AC allows invidual car FFB setting like iRacing otherwise it would be a pain in the butt to change the FFB setting in the game menu just for this one mod car everytime someone wanted to use it. Instead of having one FFB setting from the game menu for all of the cars in AC, it looks like everyone may have to get use to setting it per car like iRacing if modding teams release content with their own FFB settings.
We use 100% because the devs use 100% in their recommended settings. If we use 50% then people who use 100% would complain. Just choosing the standard is difficult enough when you think about it :)

We use 100% because the devs use 100% in their recommended settings. If we use 50% then people who use 100% would complain. Just choosing the standard is difficult enough when you think about it :)

Understood, in the end what matters is that AC allows us to set individual car FFB settings so that alleviates any potential differences between all available content but if it didn't which most games don't allow such settings, it would be a mess.

Hey all.
Installed the mod as said in the readme file,the wheels are spinning but i´m not moving forward.
i´m moving slowly to the right with the wheels spinning and smoking.
Any suggestions please ?

@btk150

Guys, help.
Downloaded this great looking car, but somehow i cannot drive.
I'm stuck with spinning wheels somehow. It steers, it revs, but it won't move.
Tried to re-download, but to no avail.

Any idea how to fix this?

edit: same as @MarvinDreng apparently

Just tried to invert clutch, but that doesn't help.
In that case the car won't move at all untill i depress the clutch.

I have the same issue as marvin described. spinning wheels, smoke and slight left-right movement.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back