Ferrari F2002

Cars Ferrari F2002 1.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
  • Deleted member 130869

Folks, I really need help with AC force feedback. I'm on a Porsche GT3 RS v2 and the game just doesn't give me much info at all. I have the pre-determined effects all set to 0, so the wheel responds to the dynamic forces in game but, although it - FFB - has always been an issue, ever since b 1.2 or 1.3, it has felt like there's only dampening in action.

This car has power steering, that only makes it worse on my end. I really want to be able to have some sensation of the car, not just when going over curbs. I look for detail and information, not just a heavy wheel that pulls and pushes, or clips. Any knowledgeable help is appreciated!

Folks, I really need help with AC force feedback. I'm on a Porsche GT3 RS v2 and the game just doesn't give me much info at all. I have the pre-determined effects all set to 0, so the wheel responds to the dynamic forces in game but, although it - FFB - has always been an issue, ever since b 1.2 or 1.3, it has felt like there's only dampening in action.

This car has power steering, that only makes it worse on my end. I really want to be able to have some sensation of the car, not just when going over curbs. I look for detail and information, not just a heavy wheel that pulls and pushes, or clips. Any knowledgeable help is appreciated!

I use the same steering wheel like you. Please check my settings. Maybe they help.

Attachments

• settings2.PNG
    settings2.PNG
    52.8 KB · Views: 438
  • Deleted member 130869

I use the same steering wheel like you. Please check my settings. Maybe they help.

Thanks. I run 1st at 100%, no filter, and had 5% minimum FFB. Curbs at 20% and the rest at 0%, since like I said, I am looking for the game transmitting the dynamic interaction.... but I guess I will have to compromise that :(. I wish AC's FFB would be superior to NR 2003.

I think he also needs settings in the fanatec wheel/software if there's any.

But Gui, the level of detail also depends how smooth the track is. Try on Nurburgring GP, there are more little bumps there. Is possible that your wheel is too damped, either naturally or from settings, because here on a G27 sometimes is rough. But of course also depends on the car. For example try the formula abarth at zandvoort, and then compare it to spa. But first make sure you're running good settings on your wheel without increased levels of dampening in it.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back