Ferrari F2002

Cars Ferrari F2002 1.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hey all.
Installed the mod as said in the readme file,the wheels are spinning but i´m not moving forward.
i´m moving slowly to the right with the wheels spinning and smoking.
Any suggestions please ?

Just tried to invert clutch, but that doesn't help.
In that case the car won't move at all untill i depress the clutch.

I have the same issue as marvin described. spinning wheels, smoke and slight left-right movement.

AC Versions?

Fun car, very well done, but I do not much like the FFB. I can catch slides fine but I assume that's as much the help of the TC. Sounds also aren't the best even though everyone is ejaculating all over themselves about them on the AC boards. External is solid but onboard just doesn't impress me, but then again no sounds in AC impress me.

thx for your answer btk. So you think if I modify the tyres.ini/lut like some old tyres files is a way to solve my problem or is something most difficult like kn5 files or other?
Sorry, there is no fix. Even if you modify the tyres ini the tyres will still be messed up.

thx for your answer btk. So you think if I modify the tyres.ini/lut like some old tyres files is a way to solve my problem or is something most difficult like kn5 files or other?
I used a new method of describing grip vs load (its more complex than that but for the moment this will do) to create a certain shape of line. You cannot reproduce this in any previous versions of AC because the method is new to 1.4 AC.

Sorry, there is no fix. Even if you modify the tyres ini the tyres will still be messed up.

I tried it out of curiosity to modify the tyres.ini file. The problem is here! now the car work. Low grip but with some adjustments I think I can make better. Thx for suggestions. Great car guys :)

Last edited:
Fun car, very well done, but I do not much like the FFB. I can catch slides fine but I assume that's as much the help of the TC. Sounds also aren't the best even though everyone is ejaculating all over themselves about them on the AC boards. External is solid but onboard just doesn't impress me, but then again no sounds in AC impress me.
What can be improved on onboards ? any good reference ? :)

I couldn't tell you where to get the sounds from. But like I said, I've never been happy with any sounds in AC for some reason regardless of who makes them, fonsecker included.

Updating via stream did the trick.
Car rides real nice. Maybe a bit too easy though? Could get to a 1:54 on spa within a couple of laps. Can't imagine that the real thing is so forgiving.

Amazing model this. So quick and relatively easy to drive, yet very entertaining.
Quite easy to get in the 1:44s at spa, probably some others will go a good bit quicker than that.
Seems like a well researched model, pace seems to be accurate to real on-track times imho.

Last edited:
  • Deleted member 130869

I watched that car in a race, live, and the only way it can sound better is if they record it live with a few microphones and the game can reproduce the low frequency grunt and reverb. I'd like to be introduced to any game that has succeeded in that.

I watched that car in a race, live, and the only way it can sound better is if they record it live with a few microphones and the game can reproduce the low frequency grunt and reverb. I'd like to be introduced to any game that has succeeded in that.
I said the exterior is fine, but exterior sounds still suck in most sims so it doesn't much impress me even if it sounds accurate. The dynamics of exterior sounds are usually hard to capture but I concern myself usually with the onboards as that's where I spend 99% of my time listening.

The internals meanwhile somehow just didn't feel right. You can find videos of it online and its pretty chunky and you get lots of yummy grindy sounds in the torquey part of the revs (I assume that's the TC at work?) that just isn't there. My feeling also was that the general tenor of it wasn't quite right. I think the McLaren mod better captured the onboard sound but I hasten to add that I never enjoyed driving it nearly as much as this one so I'm not just here to bash the great work done in this mod.

But like I said, I've not really ever been satisfied with AC onboard sounds ever full stop even compared to other sims.

The internals meanwhile somehow just didn't feel right. You can find videos of it online and its pretty chunky and you get lots of yummy grindy sounds in the torquey part of the revs (I assume that's the TC at work?) that just isn't there.

That's the car bottoming out at high speed causing RPMs to spike...
Not defending the mod, but i'm just curious, what are your references even for exterior sounds which you said are good :D you seem to know exactly what the car should sound like , if you have any good footage please share it.
To my ears, the car sounds exactly like the one from the nurburgring video.

Also, may i know what audio system/headphones you have ?

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 137 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 190 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 375 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 516 38.9%