Feldbergring

Tracks Feldbergring 1.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
This track is awesome, but has a big problem! Sometimes you loose totally the ffb and pedal-controll! Dont know what this could be! But five stars for the fun with it!

THE TRACK HAS NO PROBLEMS!!!! A FILE WAS CORRUPT IN MY ASSETTO FOLDER!
PROBLEM SOLVED! SORRY FOR THIS!!!

Last edited:
Oh, that's not something that I have seen before :O_o: Does this happen at a specific place on the track? Or every time that you drive on it? Or a specific car?

Could you provide me with any more details? System spec / wheel etc

Perfect match:) Love it!

kahkBQ.jpg

7IQ8BA.jpg

Thank You!

Oh, that's not something that I have seen before :O_o: Does this happen at a specific place on the track? Or every time that you drive on it? Or a specific car?

Could you provide me with any more details? System spec / wheel etc
Yeah, I use Fanatec V2 and Pedals V3. I drove the Porsche 718 RS Spyder online on my server „TIKAL SPORT FELDBERG“. Maybe it is caused by dynamic track adjustment. It happens on certain places, for example on the cobbles. A other online user told me, he had the same probs. Sometimes there is no controll (wheel and pedals) for 1 sec or a little bit more! THX for your efforts!!!

Ok. So you are running FFB-Clip or a similar FFB app? If so, do you get the same problem with the app disabled? There is quite a jolt as you move from tarmac to cobbles - I just wonder if the app is cutting back your FFB to allow for the sudden spike.

Has anyone else experienced a similar problem?

Ok. So you are running FFB-Clip or a similar FFB app? If so, do you get the same problem with the app disabled? There is quite a jolt as you move from tarmac to cobbles - I just wonder if the app is cutting back your FFB to allow for the sudden spike.

Has anyone else experienced a similar problem?
So, it is not your track! :) I did a lap on Highlands and got also this problem. :(
Now I have to find the error in my assetto-system! I hope I will find it!
THX a lot for your help!

If there was ever a track that 'screamed' Caterham...this is it.
Thanks for doing this track.
It is so much fun.
I love how the cobblestone, downhill section feels through my steering.
It's absolutely alive.
Next up!....Ginetta.

Guys we got to chill out with all this praise to Alfie. It's going to go to his head! We all know it would have been better off if he used RTB!

Guys we got to chill out with all this praise to Alfie. It's going to go to his head! We all know it would have been better off if he used RTB!
No, it would probably have been worse using RTB.

I am still allowed to express my opinion that it is not that good, despite your passive aggressive sarcasm Kevin.

Brilliant track. Drives really well. Replay cameras are fantastic. I use VR and these
are the best cameras I've ever seen. I wish you could do some VR cameras for Oulton Park
Or any other tracks. Just awsome.
Kenny.

Damn this track is good! I know it would be good from the progress of the betas David allowed me to test, but this level of detail and dedication exceeds all expectations one could have dreamed of.
I said it before, but I say it again: This is the work of a real artist, stunning, absolutely stunning!!!:thumbsup::)

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.