AC FAT-ALFIE's Championship with Audi TT and Mazda MX5

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Here's my quick report...

Good quali, poor start, hit post :(

Shame I couldn't race with the other TT as I had good pace and liked this circuit.

Congrats to the podium and to Richard who is now leading the championship (I had to tell him as he didn't know)

Special thanks to @Fat-Alfie for producing a stunning track. All your efforts are appreciated by this community.

Last edited:
Had a blast on this one. Had a poor qualy on medium not having a clean lap.
In race I finally was able to get in the flow again, making no major mistakes in entire race. Had some fantastic battles with Richard which was awesome.
The increasing grip was new but I think it was an interesting component which was fun.
So thx for organising and all involved for the great racing again.
Finally a race without a mistake from my side and a little bit of luck to finish on the rostrum.
Cu next time.

I've rage quit before, and it's bad practice. I know how frustrating it is to get upset during a race. Still, we all must remember (I am including myself in this!) that it's a game. We aren't racing for prizes, points, or cash.

Great to hear David talk about his work on this weeks RaceDepartment podcast...

Our Bremgarten race also gets a mention :)

Hi Han, unfortunately I am going to have to miss the final round on December 15th, as we are going away early for the Christmas holiday this year and the cabin baggage allowance on Ryanair is just not enough to get all of my rig in :(:(.

I thought I would let you know now so my place can go to someone else.

Hi Han, unfortunately I am going to have to miss the final round on December 15th, as we are going away early for the Christmas holiday this year and the cabin baggage allowance on Ryanair is just not enough to get all of my rig in :(:(.

I thought I would let you know now so my place can go to someone else.
Thanks, Paul. But you will participate in the next round on the Feldbergring, will you?

If someone would like a spot, mine is free... I cancelled my registration. :speechless:
These tracks just hate me when racing online. It's not fun and simply feels like a massive waste of time :(

Awesome tracks, fun cars, but it just seems not to be my thing :barefoot:

If someone would like a spot, mine is free... I cancelled my registration. :speechless:
These tracks just hate me when racing online. It's not fun and simply feels like a massive waste of time :(

Awesome tracks, fun cars, but it just seems not to be my thing :barefoot:
Sorry to hear that, Rasmus. I really like you with us.
Also with these cars? The Audi and MX5 are much more forgiven. I'm using your setup for the Mazda and it's very stable.

Sorry to hear that, Rasmus. I really like you with us.
Also with these cars? The Audi and MX5 are much more forgiven. I'm using your setup for the Mazda and it's very stable.
The races in the Audi went even worse than the 60‘s… :redface:
I really enjoy the groups too but I‘m gonna stick to tracks that I know and feel safe at. :cautious:

Hi Han, i think the Alfa Tipo 33 will have the same issue as we were talking about the other day. It was from rf2 originally if you look at the description. There are a few Bazza and Legion mods that are from same era and performance but as we discovered, not available to use. Example ' ACL Ferrari 312PB ' . Anyway, if you are in the market for a few ideas to use on Fat Alfies tracks. It may be a handful but would love to do a Porsche 917 race around Bremgarten or any of them apart from maybe Fonteny. Or how about 1966 Lola T70 Mk11 spider by Aphidgod. I am not certain but i think it has not been taken from another game. I could go on with a few more ideas. What is the situation with paid mods? Would love to do a few RSS late 90s GT races with Lambo, Ferraris, Lister Storm, Saleen and Viper. They don't get much better than that to drive and only cost around a Starbucks...

Hi Han, i think the Alfa Tipo 33 will have the same issue as we were talking about the other day. It was from rf2 originally if you look at the description. There are a few Bazza and Legion mods that are from same era and performance but as we discovered, not available to use. Example ' ACL Ferrari 312PB ' . Anyway, if you are in the market for a few ideas to use on Fat Alfies tracks. It may be a handful but would love to do a Porsche 917 race around Bremgarten or any of them apart from maybe Fonteny. Or how about 1966 Lola T70 Mk11 spider by Aphidgod. I am not certain but i think it has not been taken from another game. I could go on with a few more ideas. What is the situation with paid mods? Would love to do a few RSS late 90s GT races with Lambo, Ferraris, Lister Storm, Saleen and Viper. They don't get much better than that to drive and only cost around a Starbucks...
I assumed that a mod on RD would have been ok - otherwise why are RD allowing it in the mod section?

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back