AC FAT-ALFIE's Championship with Audi TT and Mazda MX5

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Hey There

Is there still slots open to race?
would love to take part, Alfie makes epic tracks

k
HI Karl,

There's one spot free but first you have to get premium. If you have done that, you can post here again with your choice of car and I will add you as a participant.

And if you can do this before Tuesday, you can join us in the Try out event on Bremgarten. Read about it the thread which you can find by clicking on 'Other AC events' on the left.

Hope to see you on track!

Ola Seniors!

A quick heads up that we are running a GT4/GT3 multiclass event this Sunday. It might interest those of you who like a slidier car ;)

Last edited:
Hi Guys! Hope to take part soon. I can't find this race in ACCM but i'll look for it on sgp. thanks
The championship is currently full: https://beta.simracing.gp/championships/aROaJQUKNe1EUaFh4ZI-c

A request though: you have DNSed or DNFed pretty much every single race I've ever seen you say you'll be at for the last year. If a spot frees up, please don't take away a spot from someone who would actually use it unless you actually are going to race in the races without backing out at the last moment as you have done for almost every race now...

Last edited:
The championship is currently full: https://beta.simracing.gp/championships/aROaJQUKNe1EUaFh4ZI-c

A request though: you have DNSed or DNFed pretty much every single race I've ever seen you say you'll be at for the last year. If a spot frees up, please don't take away a spot from someone who would actually use it unless you actually are going to race in the races without backing out at the last moment as you have done for almost every race now...
You're right and I'm sorry. While most of the races I sign up to have free slots open, I still understand that I'm taking up a spot.

Last edited:
Great race everyone! That was quite an adventure realising that it's on 84% grip only just before quali :coffee: That'll teach me not to read more carefully...

The race was, surprisingly, one of the best I've ever done. Easily one of the most consistent races I've ever had at a very difficult track in changing conditions, so I'm pretty happy with that, especially after my array of incidents at Bathurst on Sunday :)

Congrats to the podiums!

Simresults for those who like that thing: https://simresults.net/211020-6Ly

My VR onboard (which I stupidly forgot to turn the text off off, lol):

And in the spirit of last week's enthusiasm:

Last edited:
Damn, that's outrageously bad luck. Can't even see why you got stuck. :(
The one time I got stuck in practice was because I slammed into a post or two and got trapped between them and the fence...
Yeah it started with the usual, absolutely awesome collision physics of AC:
1634767812054.png

1634767824293.png

And then this:
Sadly AC's TC + Limited Slip Diff won't work like a road car ESP in Winter... And this almost in the air hanging tyre just spun without traction.
1634767893236.png

Last edited:
Oh wow! That's some true physics disaster, so sorry for you Rasmus... that's no fair way to finish your race. :(

I had my share of misfortune as well... of my own demise, embarrassingly enough. :redface: Despite a front-collision with a hay stack while in a 3-car battle I was having a good, fun race (mostly with Andre) once I found my rhythm... until I missed my pitstop. Yep. The guy reminding everyone to put enough fuel on the pitstop pulled off the blunder. The consequences can be seen in Chris' video at 1:31:20... you just vanish from existence on track and get teleported to your pitbox. No black flag, no warning, heck not even Jim swearing at you... the guy kept counting the laps afterwards, go figure. :coffee: I was looking at the wrong countdown so, like I said, self-made misfortune. At least we now know such penalty works in this Championship, haha! :roflmao: Too bad 'coz I was catching up with Taj and was looking forward to a battle for position and points... next time!

Congratulations to the podium winners and thanks again for organising Han! And for the sunday racers, best of lucks lads! :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Again a great race! So after I warned everyone about the low grip and the cold tyres I completely forgot about it thus hitting the fence in the sharp right handler after the full throttle section. I ended up facing in the wrong direction so I had to let almost everyone pass. After that a nice race with a lot of battles, especially with @pattikins (3x) for 2nd. He accidentally hit me twice but followed the Golden Rule:thumbsup: so we could battle again. In one of the last laps he managed to pass me but still happy with a podium.

Thanks everyone for racing. I hope you enjoyed it with the variable grip.
Congrats to the podium and see you next time on the Feldbergring!

Last edited:
Looking at the replay “most” had some sort of bad luck, especially after reading the above.
As no one could use an clutch made a good start, got very lucky with Neil hitting some thing in the road ending up in third, but with Bart breathing down my neck.
Bart had some bad luck with traffic and gave me a comfortable cushion to work with, a one liter splash and dash also helped my cause.
Most enjoyable race it was too, at the moment I am in a lucky patch, won’t last unfortunately.:(

Hoping to do better next race, have just received an item to attempt to “stem” the unbeatable Chris for the next event.

561FEE28-7626-4A49-92F1-6161DB7DF7CF.jpeg

great race @HF2000 Han and congrats on your well deserved second place, hope it made up for Sunday.
Well done podiums and all, most fair racing it was to.
D345E188-9E2A-4550-ABA2-420C056512A4.jpeg

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.5%
  • Forum trophies