Status
Not open for further replies.

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
Staff
Premium
f1fun.jpg

Game: F1 2010 - The Game by Codemasters. Click here to buy it directly from Steam
Class: Formula 1
Track:
Various Tracks (Ralf Eiden Style = random selection)
Weather:
Dry
Opens: 19:00 GMT
Ends: Do we?
Password & Rules: click here

Daniel and Thomas tie for a win this week, allowing Daniel to extend his lead a bit with Martijn not so far behind. Let's see how it all shook out this week:

USA Results:
1. Daniel Newcombe : 13pts
- Thomas Jonsson : 13pts
3. Martijn Boontje : 12pts
4. Ben Goldie : 7pts
- Jake Taylor : 7pts
6. Hasnain Aslam : 5pts
7. Andrew Wood : 4pts

Individual Round Wins:
Thomas Jonsson - 4 (Australia, Bahrain, Baku, tie - USA)
Alex Krois - 3 (tie - Monaco, Belgium, Italy)
Hasnain Aslam - 3 (Spain, Austria, Singapore)
Daniel Newcombe - 3 (China, Russia, tie - USA)
Andrew Wood - 2 (France, Hungary)
Martijn Boontje - 2 (tie - Canada, Japan)

Ben Goldie - 1 (tie - Monaco)
Michael Fleming - 1 (tie - Canada)
Jake Taylor - 1 (Britain)
Luke Cage - 1 (Germany)

Season Standings :

1. Daniel Newcombe : 182pts
2. Martijn Boontje : 179pts
3. Andrew Wood : 167pts
4. Ben Goldie : 164pts
5. Hasnain Aslam : 162pts
6. Thomas Jonsson : 160pts
7. Jake Taylor : 152pts
8. Alex Krois : 140pts
9. Michael Fleming : 135pts
10. Dawid Wisniewski : 126pts
11. James Ratiff : 106pts
12. Luke Cage : 60pts
13. Andrea Cecchini : 48pts
14. Brandon Jackson : 33pts
15. Fredrik Hahlin : 29pts
16. Jerry Moorrees : 13pts
17. Toni Sokolov : 10pts

No movement in the standings this week. Daniel and Martijn have pulled away a bit to make it a real 2 dog fight for the overall win, with Thomas and Jake closing up to make a solid midpack fight.

Score Sheet:
https://imgur.com/a/dyYtMTw (Can be viewed on PC only!)

Standings updated after round 18 - USA GP.

Micheal takes over the lead from Sean, 4 points seperate these drivers with 3 races to go. Ben takes his 2nd pole of the season, Sjors took his first fastest lap of the season, congrats! Sjors now joins the top 10 battle too, with many drivers in contention, but Hasnain is solidly increasing the gap.

upload_2018-10-2_16-19-44-png.272340

Race Time: 8:00 pm (GMT)

Host: Ben Goldie | PSN: FAP_DemoN
Backup Host: Thomas Jonsson | PSN: Vithjalmen

Pole Position Award: Sean van Belkom (9)
Fastest Lap Award: Ben Goldie (4)
Driver of the Day Award: Michael Fleming, Sean van Belkom, Mitchell Haverlag (3)

S10 Pole: Sean van Belkom (1:08.505)
S10 Podium:
Sean van Belkom
2. Mitchell Haverlag
3. Andrew Wood

Drivers Standings (Top 3)
Michael Fleming (Toro Rosso) - 327 Points
2. Sean van Belkom (Ferrari) - 315 Points
3. Mitchell Haverlag (Ferrari) - 250 Points

Constructors Standings (Top 3)
Ferrari - 565 Points
2. Toro Rosso - 474 Points
3. Red Bull - 328 Points​

Excused Absences:
- Toni Sokolov (Force India)
- Fredrik Hahlin (Renault)
- Alex Gerasimenko (Red Bull)

Reserve List:

Penalties From Previous Race(s):

Post Race Penalties:

Last edited:
Quali was poor for me, best lap was 4 tenths off my PB. Then my PSN disconnected right as quali finished. Managed to rejoin, but as the race had started, I couldn't rejoin. So went into the comms box. My mic was very quiet (even though it was fully turned up) so it's difficult to hear me, so apologies for that.

Was a nice race to watch, seemed like most were playing the waiting game for most of it. I think that battle between Michael and Sean probably cost Michael the win but anyways, congrats to Mitchell on the win and well done to Michael and Ben on the podium. Also well done to James on getting his first point of the season.

Didn't realise at the time but with the results as they were Ferrari have sealed the constructors title.
Congrats to @Sean van Belkom and @Mitchell Haverlag

Last edited:
I retired from the race...divebombs everywhere, spining me around and not stopping, then other guy goes on and brakes my wing via divebomb in a first chicane.
That had to be one of the worst wheel to wheel racing that I ever saw in some league...

Quali was poor for me, best lap was 4 tenths off my PB. Then my PSN stopped right as quali finished. Managed to rejoin, but as the race had started, I couldn't rejoin. So went into the comms box. My mic was very quiet (even though it was fully turned up) so it's difficult to hear me, so apologies for that.

Was a nice race to watch, seemed like most were playing the waiting game for most of it. I think that battle between Michael and Sean probably cost Michael the win but anyways, congrats to Mitchell on the win and well done to Michael and Ben on the podium. Also well done to James on getting his first point of the season.

Didn't realise at the time but with the results as they were Ferrari have sealed the constructors title.
Well thats one thing that will cheer me up

Quali was poor for me, best lap was 4 tenths off my PB. Then my PSN disconnected right as quali finished. Managed to rejoin, but as the race had started, I couldn't rejoin. So went into the comms box. My mic was very quiet (even though it was fully turned up) so it's difficult to hear me, so apologies for that.

Forza Ferrari!

I retired from the race...divebombs everywhere, spining me around and not stopping, then other guy goes on and brakes my wing via divebomb in a first chicane.
That had to be one of the worst wheel to wheel racing that I ever saw in some league...

I didn't feel to stop because u just drove into me... but still, i'm very sorry for destroying your race :/ was switching my ers and fuel and lost it on the curbs :(

Standings updated after round 19:

Mitchell takes a comfortable lead over Alex G after again a win when Alex didn't race. 3rd place seems to be his now with only 2 races to go. Micheal meanwhile enlarges the small gap over Sean, after scoring a 2nd place whilst Sean felt back to 5th in the last race in the closing stages of the GP. Is the pressure cracking Sean? Though, Ferrari has sealed the constructors! Congratulations guys, I think noone would have expected that /sarcasmoff.

Meanwhile Ben does another very solid job by scoring his second podium of the season. Dan needs to watch out in the closing two races. James scores his first point of the season in 10th, congratulations! It was also a first for Andrea, who claimed his first fastest lap of the race, congrats too! He is now the 13th (!!) individual driver to have claimed the fastest lap this season (out of 19 races).

Meanwhile the solid scoring Mercedes boys have been grabbing the points in the last 3 races and have therefore now gained two positions in the team standings.

Bad news for competitiors this week as championship leader. Daniel Newcombe has taken his 4th win of the season! Here's how it all shook out:

Mexico results:
1. Daniel Newcombe : 14pts
2. James Ratiff : 13pts
3. Ben Goldie : 11pts
- Jake Taylor : 11pts
5. Thomas Jonsson : 6pts
- Martijn Boontje : 6pts
- Alex Krois : 6pts
8. Hasnain Aslam : 5pts

Individual Round Wins:
Thomas Jonsson - 4 (Australia, Bahrain, Baku, tie - USA)
Daniel Newcombe - 4 (China, Russia, tie - USA, Mexico)
Alex Krois - 3 (tie - Monaco, Belgium, Italy)
Hasnain Aslam - 3 (Spain, Austria, Singapore)
Andrew Wood - 2 (France, Hungary)
Martijn Boontje - 2 (tie - Canada, Japan)

Ben Goldie - 1 (tie - Monaco)
Michael Fleming - 1 (tie - Canada)
Jake Taylor - 1 (Britain)
Luke Cage - 1 (Germany)

Season Standings :

1. Daniel Newcombe : 196pts
2. Martijn Boontje : 184pts
3. Ben Goldie : 175pts
4. Andrew Wood : 167pts
- Hasnain Aslam : 167pts
6. Thomas Jonsson : 166pts
7. Jake Taylor : 163pts
8. Alex Krois : 146pts
9. Michael Fleming : 135pts
10. Dawid Wisniewski : 126pts
11. James Ratiff : 119pts
12. Luke Cage : 60pts
13. Andrea Cecchini : 48pts
14. Brandon Jackson : 33pts
15. Fredrik Hahlin : 29pts
16. Jerry Moorrees : 13pts
17. Toni Sokolov : 10pts

Crucial points for Daniel this week edging out Martijn and most importantly the remainder of the top 5. With just two events left, it's looking like a two horse race for the championship. Will Daniel be able to take it all?

Score Sheet:
https://imgur.com/a/eDnpmJU (can be viewed on PC only!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 78 29.3%
  • More leagues

Votes: 55 20.7%
  • Prizes

Votes: 58 21.8%
  • Trophies

Votes: 33 12.4%