Status
Not open for further replies.

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
Staff
Premium
f1fun.jpg

Game: F1 2010 - The Game by Codemasters. Click here to buy it directly from Steam
Class: Formula 1
Track:
Various Tracks (Ralf Eiden Style = random selection)
Weather:
Dry
Opens: 19:00 GMT
Ends: Do we?
Password & Rules: click here

upload_2018-10-2_16-19-44-png.272340

Race Time: 8:00 pm (GMT)

Host: Ben Goldie | PSN: FAP_DemoN
Backup Host: Thomas Jonsson | PSN: Vithjalmen

Pole Position Award: Sean van Belkom (8)
Fastest Lap Award: Ben Goldie (4)
Driver of the Day Award: Michael Fleming, Sean van Belkom (3)

S10 Pole: Mitchell Haverlag (1:14.934)
S10 Podium:
Mitchell Haverlag
2. Sean van Belkom
3. Alex Gerasimenko

Drivers Standings (Top 3)
Michael Fleming (Toro Rosso) - 309 Points
2. Sean van Belkom (Ferrari) - 305 Points
3. Mitchell Haverlag (Ferrari) - 225 Points

Constructors Standings (Top 3)
Ferrari - 530 Points
2. Toro Rosso - 456 Points
3. Red Bull - 316 Points​

Excused Absences:
- Fredrik Hahlin (Renault)
- Alex Gerasimenko (Red Bull)

Reserve List:

Penalties From Previous Race(s):

Post Race Penalties:

Last edited:
Race Report:
Qualifying - P9
The lap wasn't perfect but it was a PB on supers by a couple of tenths so was relatively pleased with it.

Race - P8
First couple of laps were very scruffy for me and was down in 13th by the end of lap 2. Didn't have any race pace so tried to lose as little time as possible from battling for the most part. Ended up crossing the line 10th but got bumped up to 8th after penalties. Setup was slow in the race and had no confidence on the brakes so I'll take whatever points I can get from that one.

Congrats to Michael on the win and well done to Sean and Alex on the podium.

Race Report:
Qualifying - P9
The lap wasn't perfect but it was a PB on supers by a couple of tenths so was relatively pleased with it.

Race - P8
First couple of laps were very scruffy for me and was down in 13th by the end of lap 2. Didn't have any race pace so tried to lose as little time as possible from battling for the most part. Ended up crossing the line 10th but got bumped up to 8th after penalties. Setup was slow in the race and had no confidence on the brakes so I'll take whatever points I can get from that one.

Congrats to Michael on the win and well done to Sean and Alex on the podium.

I am amazed that your rear tyres were 4-5 degrees cooler than mine. How did you manage to that?!

Race report:
Q: 14th. I really screwed up my supersoft run by going over the curb at turn 7 and invalidated my laptime. Could've been into the top 5 if i didnt screw my lap.
Race: 3rd. the getaway was pretty good and wanted to gain some positions straight away but i had to be very careful not to break my fw. after the first lap i gained a position so my progress went okay. after the first 3 laps i was already knocking for some points and i was pretty confident i could have a top 5. after some overtakes on Martijn, Jamie and Slossie there was a decent gap to Dan in 5th position, but knowing that the tyre temps are not that great i kept a consistent pace and was catching the leaders in front. But on lap 6 without even pushing i noticed that the tyre temps were on 104 degress celsius and i didnt wanted to pit that early so i stayed out. After a lap the tyre temps lowered to 102 degress celsius and i could continue on. When the leaders pitted on lap 7 and 8 i had the lead and pitted on lap 9 and pitted for softs. I knew im pretty good on the hardest compound of tyres and i was not that far off the leaders and i was in a great position to push some laps to get closer to the leaders. Once all the softs runners pitted i was pretty close to Dawidos and i know i had to get a move on so after 2 laps i passed him and was around 3 or 4 seconds behind Alex and Ben so i had to push to get close to them cause Alex had no penaltys and Ben had 2 penaltys and i only had one so i need to push to get a decent results to reduce the damage to Shellay. After 9 laps and setting very consistent lap times i finally closed up to Alex on lap 26 and had 3rd position. The next lap i was in DRS of Ben and was closing up to him, he went defensive and had to wait to the main straight to finally pass him, i pushed as hard as i could to get 3 seconds to Alex and i was pretty close to reach that 3 second gap. When i reached the checkered flag i missed out 2nd place by 3 tenths and was pretty gutted from that. Congratz to Shellay on his well deserved win and retaking the Championship lead. Onto Mexico where burrito's are nicer to have then pirelli tyres on that circuit

Mitchell
U.S.A
https://twitter.com/f4h_jake/status/1097970935116763139?s=21
Video explains itself really. Uncalled for move at the last minute on Lap 4 of the race causing me to spin and damage other drivers as well as myself.

Still gutted about this is move. Felt like the guys were driving in a train in front of me and was a bit shocked the difference in braking between Jake and I. Absolutely my fault.

I will accept whatever penalty you decide to give me.

Lowlights: Incident very early in the video.

STEWARD FINDINGS:
1) Jake vs. Raimith : warning to Mitchell and 3 penalty points awarded ( 2 = 1 )

Raimith acknowledges that he is mostly to blame for the incident that occurred on Lap 4, but he did the right thing in pulling over to wait for Jake to come back by. He was pulled over for just over 10 seconds to allow Jake to come back through, which the stewards feel was penalty enough. Very good sportsmanlike driving by the Ferrari driver. However, owing to the fact that Raimith was the main cause for the incident, we have awarded him 3 penalty points.

Everyone should view the above incident and seek within yourselves to take blame in the moment for an incident and act accordingly to show sportsmanlike behavior. This is the first we are seeing of it this season.

Good luck at Mexico.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 31 16.3%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 24 12.6%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 27 14.2%
  • Thursday

Votes: 26 13.7%
  • Friday

Votes: 67 35.3%
  • Saturday

Votes: 105 55.3%