Skins F1 2021 Season mod for F1 2018

• Thread starter Deleted member 1780877
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Deleted member 1780877

Incredible!!!
Helmets perfect!.. and the crew.
Awaiting Flags, the faces and the suits at the selection i bring you some changes in the MENU and CAR SELECTION. Feel free to use.
(I did it making DDS Textures from pictures and put in with ERGOerp)

Just unzip and paste over the original at
...F1 2018\asset_groups\ui_package
(do a copy of the original to rechange it if you dont like mine.)

Does anybody know How to change the beggining LOGO F1 2018?
Hey Reyero I changed the beginning logo of the game it worked.

• Deleted member 1780877

Hey Guys, an update on Face Swap. I tried to swap Tsunoda face model instead of Hartley, but when he came on the podium there was no Tsunoda! He was INVISIBLE! I'll soon try to fix this and post in the next update.

Change the Alfa Romeo properly.. i made an error.. insert this instead..
and i found another F1 2021 main image.. i like it more personally because i am spanish and German (most i would like one with Sainz and Alonso)

Attachments

• F1 2021 Mod Portada 4K V2021 Baja res.jpg
    F1 2021 Mod Portada 4K V2021 Baja res.jpg
    431.7 KB · Views: 76
  • racefansdotnet-21-02-21-23-37-18-8.jpg
    racefansdotnet-21-02-21-23-37-18-8.jpg
    531.9 KB · Views: 69
How!!?..
I change the begining video as well with the 2021 trailer using some of the 2020 forum.
it is also possible to change the logos on track.. in F1 2020 they did but the link is not available to compare.

Last edited:
Hey Guys, an update on Face Swap. I tried to swap Tsunoda face model instead of Hartley, but when he came on the podium there was no Tsunoda! He was INVISIBLE! I'll soon try to fix this and post in the next update.
Tsunoda will not manage it to the podium.. so it's the reality playing!.. if, then the world will implode..

Last edited:
  • Deleted member 1780877

Tsunoda will not manage it to the podium.. so it's the reality playing!.. if, then the world will implode..
I just want everything perfect so I put difficulty 0 and make him come on the podium :D

• Deleted member 1780877

How!!?..
I change the begining video as well with the 2021 trailer using some of the 2020 forum.
it is also possible to change the logos on track.. in F1 2020 they did but the link is not available to compare and
It is present in flow_boot.erp. I converted F1 2021 logo jpg to DDS and imported it worked out.

• Deleted member 1780877

I just want everything perfect so I put difficulty 0 and make him come on the podium :D
I am focusing only on Tsunoda as his Alpha Tauri is faster and I can come on the podium easier if it works out for him I will do the same for Schumacher, Mazepin, Latifi, Norris and Russell. :D

• Deleted member 1780877

Nice.. awaiting the next update.. did you see the alfa romeo error?.. and did you find the f1 2021 trailer video to swap too?
No I should still try to convert to .bk2 I didn't see your error.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am focusing only on Tsunoda as his Alpha Tauri is faster and I can come on the podium easier if it works out for him I will do the same for Schumacher, Mazepin, Latifi, Norris and Russell. :D
some crew clothes appear somehow puzzleish in some moments f.e. podiums.. i think ferrari was (and maybe alpine)

• Deleted member 1780877

some crew clothes appear somehow puzzleish in some moments f.e. podiums.. i think ferrari was (and maybe alpine)
Oh, I tested it out it came out properlyz anyway thanks for informing I will try to fix

Thanks! You can ask @knightui regarding the performance. He was the one who made it and offered to share it with me to upload in this mod. Thanks Again!
ah ok, hopefully in the next update they can correct it, it is not critical, I think the mod is very good and thank you very much for the effort and dedication. Perez is very cheated compared to max and hamilton. Gasly way over the top. I like that ferrari is at the level of alpha tauira and mclaren to fight for third place.
And a query, in trajectory mode the performance improves, right? or will it always stay like this? Eg I grab Ferrari and add improvements, it increases its performance, doesn't it?

• Deleted member 1780877

ah ok, hopefully in the next update they can correct it, it is not critical, I think the mod is very good and thank you very much for the effort and dedication. Perez is very cheated compared to max and hamilton. Gasly way over the top. I like that ferrari is at the level of alpha tauira and mclaren to fight for third place.
And a query, in trajectory mode the performance improves, right? or will it always stay like this? Eg I grab Ferrari and add improvements, it increases its performance, doesn't it?
Yes it does. Thanks for mentioning the pros and cons too!! :)

• Deleted member 1780877

Hey Guys, an update on Face Swap. I tried swapping Tsunoda's face model instead of Hartley's and while I was testing it I saw his face on the Halo and the eyes near the airbox. Was very SPOOKY to see but atleast now I know the game recognizes his face model. :)

Unfortunately you can only change team performance instead of driver performance. Ricciardo is another example. I can't make him better without making Norris to overperform.

If you are unhappy with team performances you can add 2-3 Kg of chassis weight in the xml file of the team with ego erp archive to slow them down a couple of tenths.
I tried to upgrade the performances after the Monaco race but the variation of lap times in the game makes it impossible to adjust so little differences correctly that I think the performance mod is still acceptable.

For example based on my statisitcs I would have decreased weight of Aston Martin by 4 Kg to make them faster, but after applying this the laptimes show that I should increase it by 2 and so on.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 17 24.6%
  • More leagues

Votes: 16 23.2%
  • Prizes

Votes: 14 20.3%
  • Trophies