Skins F1 2021 Season mod for F1 2018

• Thread starter Deleted member 1780877
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Deleted member 1780877

For the change of written driver and team names you have to switch language to english or german after replacing the files in the localisation folder.

To change performance by yourself you must take the erp from the 2018 folder, obviously, but to edit skins of ferrari, alfa romeo, mclaren etc I guess you have to change the erp file in the 2019 folder. Don't know why but it worked for me with car skins
I used ERP files and .mipmaps from F1 2020. I just renamed them and replaced them in the incardriver.erp. It worked out for Vettel but not for Tsunoda. Don't know why.

¡Hola, chicos! Una pequeña actualización sobre lo más solicitado para incluir en este mod. ¡INTERCAMBIO DE CARA! Hoy, logré intercambiar la cara de Pérez con Vettel. Salió perfecto. Intenté lo mismo con Tsunoda y Hartley, pero me equivoqué un poco y terminé teniendo los ojos, la boca y la nariz de Tsunoda en la cara de Hartley. Entonces, si puedo averiguar dónde me equivoqué y conseguir que la cara de Tsunoda aparezca completamente en la de Hartley, agregaré todas las caras y actualizaré el mod.
bro TAKS
helmets 2021?

• Deleted member 1780877

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Deleted member 1780877

bro TAKS
helmets 2021?
I'm working on them too. Tried out Vettel and Ricciardo's helmets, but the game crashed before going to a race. I'm trying to import them from other 2021 helmet mods. I also tried swapping Force India clothes for Aston Martin's. I used Lucas's 2021 mod for that it worked out.

Its because Luke forgot to upgrade the common.erp file with the mercedes.vft.xml I sent him in the Mod. :D Thats because the Mercedes car has no own xml file. Sorry 4 that I didn't tell him properly.
The common.erp file has to be put into /asset_groups/f1_2018_vehicle_package/teams.
Until the update in the Mod you can download it from here.

Just replace the common erp and it will be allright.

The Ferrari Performance should depend on the track. In my Simulation in Bahrain Ferrari was on Pos. 7 and 9. In Real Life they were on 6 and 8.
In 3 of 4 Races in Real Life Ferrari had slower fastest-laps than Mclaren so I put them slightly behind them in performance. Maybe I will update it if nessessary after the next races.

Last edited:
  • Deleted member 1780877

Its because Luke forgot to upgrade the common.erp file with the mercedes.vft.xml I sent him in the Mod. :D Thats because the Mercedes car has no own xml file. Sorry 4 that I didn't tell him properly.
The common.erp file has to be put into /asset_groups/f1_2018_vehicle_package/teams.
Until the update in the Mod you can download it from here.

Just replace the common erp and it will be allright.

The Ferrari Performance should depend on the track. In my Simulation in Bahrain Ferrari was on Pos. 7 and 9. In Real Life they were on 6 and 8.
In 3 of 4 Races in Real Life Ferrari had slower fastest-laps than Mclaren so I put them slightly behind them in performance. Maybe I will update it if nessessary after the next races.
Thanks @knightui :). You sent it just after I found it out myself :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play