Skins F1 2021 Season mod for F1 2018

• Thread starter Deleted member 1780877
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Deleted member 1780877

Done! Looks perfect!! (i removed "Official videogame" cause i do not like to lie)

Done! Looks perfect!! (i removed "Official videogame" cause i do not like to lie)
Hehe. I used to do the same when I inserted images into my school projects during online class. I thought I would do the same but you did it before me Great Job! ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Deleted member 1780877

Hehe. I used to do the same when I inserted images into my school projects during online class. I thought I would do the same but you did it before me. ^_^
I use PowerPoint. I use that colour dropper thing which you find when you insert shapes, I just put it closest to the object I want to remove, and then tell it to apply that colour to the shape which I have inserted earlier which sort of removes the object. Do you use the same method too? (This only works when there is one uniform colour in a picture and the object's background is that very colour.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Unfortunately you can only change team performance instead of driver performance. Ricciardo is another example. I can't make him better without making Norris to overperform.

If you are unhappy with team performances you can add 2-3 Kg of chassis weight in the xml file of the team with ego erp archive to slow them down a couple of tenths.
I tried to upgrade the performances after the Monaco race but the variation of lap times in the game makes it impossible to adjust so little differences correctly that I think the performance mod is still acceptable.

For example based on my statisitcs I would have decreased weight of Aston Martin by 4 Kg to make them faster, but after applying this the laptimes show that I should increase it by 2 and so on.
Ok, thanks for the mod, a query, if I play trajectory mode, and I add improvements to ferrari, does the performance go up or stay with the performance that you set?

I use PowerPoint. I use that colour dropper thing which you find when you insert shapes, I just put it closest to the object I want to remove, and then tell it to apply that colour to the shape which I have inserted earlier which sort of removes the object. Do you use the same method too? (This only works when there is one uniform colour in a picture and the object's background is that very colour.)
I use Paint..(yes Paint!!! because of the simplicity) and a portable edition of photoshop CS6

Personal wish from my Kid; Leclerc at the front main Theme :)

Off topic..
Do you use JSGME for being able to Mod to 2021 and still have the option to play 2018 pure online?.. is there any other option for having both versions installed at the same time?

Attachments

• LeclercTitled-Hero-Art_1920x1080.jpg
    LeclercTitled-Hero-Art_1920x1080.jpg
    338.1 KB · Views: 72
And I changed the selected cars in the Menu Blurring the image.

Enjoy!!..

Liveries in Cars...... Done
Performances........ Done
Crews.......................... Done
Driver´s names.... Done
Helmets..................... Done
Faces.....
Suits...
Flags.....
Intro Video.............. Done
Main Image............ Done
Menu Images........ Done
Cars + Selection.... Done
Logos on Track...

Something more? :)

Last edited:
  • Deleted member 1780877

I changed the Video intro to the TV main F1 theme... (I did not like the trailer too much)

Just unzip, copy and overwrite

Hi Reyero I have already done they. Just need to test I replaced attract bk2, f1_swipe and f1_swipe_short.

• Deleted member 1780877

And I changed the selected cars in the Menu Blurring the image.

Enjoy!!..

Liveries in Cars...... Done
Performances........ Done
Crews.......................... Done
Driver´s names.... Done
Helmets..................... Done
Faces.....
Suits...
Flags.....
Intro Video.............. Done
Main Image............ Done
Menu Images........ Done
Cars + Selection.... Done
Logos on Track...

Something more? :)
Thanks! I will comply to your kid's request :) I will put it in the next update. I'm sorry as I forgot to reply to you earlier.

• Deleted member 1780877

I'm also planning to fix the numbers like of the Alpine and McLaren for example.

• Deleted member 1780877

Hey guys an update on the mod's progress. I downloaded all official number styles from F1 official website, converted to DDS and imported came out great swapped only Alpine till now as I didn't have time but it worked out will do the same for other drivers too

• Deleted member 1780877

Personal wish from my Kid; Leclerc at the front main Theme :)

Off topic..
Do you use JSGME for being able to Mod to 2021 and still have the option to play 2018 pure online?.. is there any other option for having both versions installed at the same time?
No I haven't tried out JSGME. I will try it out and let you know soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back