• Thread starter Deleted member 1780877
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 1780877

• Deleted member 1780877

Luke1234567891237 submitted a new resource:

F1 2021 Season mod for F1 2018 - This mod provides the teams, cars, liveries, sounds, drivers, their numbers and names.

There was a problem with my older account (@Luke1234567891236) So I made a new one and uploaded the very mod I had uploaded in the older account. And I'm the Same guy.

This mod provides the 2021 F1 Teams, their cars, liveries, car sounds and driver numbers.

F1 2021 season mod for F1 2018 provides The 2021 car liveries, car sounds, teams, driver names and numbers.
IF YOU WANT TO SEE OR HEAR IN - GAME FOOTAGE, CLICK ON THIS LINK. -...

Read more about this resource...

• Deleted member 1780877

Update 1.4 coming soon in a few days! Stay Tuned!
Fixes
Added 2021 performances
Added German Language
Huge Thanks to @knightui for both!

• Deleted member 1780877

Hello, i copy all the files in the installation folder and it doesnt work, why is that?
I will look into it. I had tested it and it had worked. Did you paste it in the F1 2018 folder? If you haven't moved it it is located in C:/Program Files/Steam/Steamapps/Common/F1 2018. Please try again and let me know.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Deleted member 1780877

What improvements are there in this mod than in the previous mod?
There are no improvements, as I have mentioned I had a problem with the older account. So I had to make another one and upload it here. v1.4 with improvements are coming soon.

• Deleted member 1780877

The dirvers names is not updated for me:/ (i have a cracked version of F1 2018)
But the skins are nice. Good job.
Please help me
I don't know if it will work for a cracked version. : )

• Deleted member 1780877

can you upload the incardriver in the mod too and the teams cockpits? or at least use the merc one only for merc?
I'm working on swapping the faces. If it succeeds, I'll upload the incardriver files. And Sorry, I don't have the teams' 2021 cockpits yet : )

the mod is improving with each update man,just the names its not working,and the enginner and the narrator speak wrong names,in brazilian portuguese,Ricciardo is called Gasly

• Deleted member 1780877

the mod is improving with each update man,just the names its not working,and the enginner and the narrator speak wrong names,in brazilian portuguese,Ricciardo is called Gasly
Thank You for the review!! I tried solving this issue but it didn't work out. I will try to solve it and if it succeeds I will upload it. Thanks for letting me know about this : )

• Deleted member 1780877

Hey guys! A bit of an update on the most asked thing to include in this mod. FACE SWAPPING! Today, I managed to swap Perez's face with Vettel. It came out perfect. I tried the same with Tsunoda and Hartley but I messed up a bit and ended up having Tsunoda's eyes, mouth and nose on Hartley's face. So if I am able to figure out where I messed up and completely get Tsunoda's face on Hartley's I will add all faces and update the mod.

Hey guys! A bit of an update on the most asked thing to include in this mod. FACE SWAPPING! Today, I managed to swap Perez's face with Vettel. It came out perfect. I tried the same with Tsunoda and Hartley but I messed up a bit and ended up having Tsunoda's eyes, mouth and nose on Hartley's face. So if I am able to figure out where I messed up and completely get Tsunoda's face on Hartley's I will add all faces and update the mod.
you're amazing man :D

For the change of written driver and team names you have to switch language to english or german after replacing the files in the localisation folder.

To change performance by yourself you must take the erp from the 2018 folder, obviously, but to edit skins of ferrari, alfa romeo, mclaren etc I guess you have to change the erp file in the 2019 folder. Don't know why but it worked for me with car skins

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back