Skins F1 2021 Season mod for F1 2018

• Thread starter Deleted member 1780877
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Deleted member 1780877

is there a version where the default chassis are used? I'm not a fan of the "fom" chassis, or using the Mercedes one for the aston martin team (force India)
I'm sorry there isn't a version like that. The Mercedes Chassis has been used on Alpine, Aston Martin and Mercedes itself. And FOM chassis is also present.

• Deleted member 1780877

Hermano, solo vengo a agregar que gracias por todo el trabajo y esfuerzo por este estado de ánimo, lo agradezco m8
Muchas gracias Geri738 !! ¡Te lo agradezco! :)

update on the most a
For the change of written driver and team names you have to switch language to english or german after replacing the files in the localisation folder.

To change performance by yourself you must take the erp from the 2018 folder, obviously, but to edit skins of ferrari, alfa romeo, mclaren etc I guess you have to change the erp file in the 2019 folder. Don't know why but it worked for me with car skins
How do you change language to english or german?

• Deleted member 1780877

Mine isn't working as well. I pasted in the F1 2018 folder, but doesn't work.
Hello, Could you please try pasting again? If you haven't moved Steam folder it is C:/Program Files/Steam/steamapps/common/F1 2018. You must paste it I the final F1 2018 folder. Then you'll get it

• Deleted member 1780877

Could you explain to me step by step, how you did to install and that you have everything like f1 21 please
Hey David, Please follow the same steps I replied to Nattan's Message.
Thank You.

• Deleted member 1780877

Hey guys. Many had asked for Spanish language file. You can download it from here. Download Spanish Language Here To install just paste this file in localisation folder which is in F1 2018 folder. Thanks to @Gringovich for this file. : D

Try copying the Spanish .lng file sent SEPARATELY IN THE POST I will quote it here paste the file in the Localisation folder located INSIDE THE F1 2018 FOLDER.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes