Skins F1 2021 Season mod for F1 2018

• Thread starter Deleted member 1780877
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Deleted member 1780877

but I was reading for example that Mercedes performance is low etc. Or do I just download your updated file and everything fixed?
I'm releasing a new update very shortly. You can just paste it and performance will be okay.

• Deleted member 1780877

Hey Guys! MAJOR UPDATE v2.0 COMING SOON!! STAY TUNED! MANY FIXES!

• Deleted member 1780877

Hi man, should the game be in latest version so the language files can work?
I'm not sure but I think it should.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Deleted member 1780877

• Deleted member 1780877

y cabezas?
Todavía estoy trabajando en ellos. no sé cuándo estarán listos. El problema es que las caras aparecen en los archivos ERP después de la importación, pero no aparecen en el juego.

• Deleted member 1780877

Hey guys a bit of an update. I am trying to import faces but the problem with the faces is that the faces appear in the ERP files after importing but don't appear in the game. If anyone knows can you please help?

Lanzaré una nueva actualización muy pronto. Puedes pegarlo y el rendimiento estará bien.
Good, there I downloaded the update 2.0, and several folders appeared, I copied those to the folder f1 2018, right? As for the language, I have it in Spanish, do I have to modify something or will the names appear correctly? thank you and very good job friend.

Last edited:
  • Deleted member 1780877

Good, there I downloaded the update 2.0, and several folders appeared, I copied those to the folder f1 2018, right? As for the language, I have it in Spanish, do I have to modify something or will the names appear correctly? thank you and very good job friend.
No you don't have to modify anything. Names are updated in only English, German and Spanish languages. If you use any of these three, it will work. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
No, no tienes que modificar nada. Los nombres se actualizan solo en los idiomas inglés, alemán y español. Si usa alguno de estos tres, funcionará. ¡Gracias!

friend, I download 6 folders, now I move those folders directly to the folder that says F1 2018 or only the files in the corresponding folders within the game?

Incredible!!!
Helmets perfect!.. and the crew.
Awaiting Flags, the faces and the suits at the selection i bring you some changes in the MENU and CAR SELECTION. Feel free to use.
(I did it making DDS Textures from pictures and put in with ERGOerp)

Just unzip and paste over the original at
...F1 2018\asset_groups\ui_package
(do a copy of the original to rechange it if you dont like mine.)

Does anybody know How to change the beggining LOGO F1 2018?

Attachments

• Car.jpg
    Car.jpg
    585.8 KB · Views: 101
  • Main.jpg
    Main.jpg
    483.4 KB · Views: 94
Very good mod friend, I installed it and tested it and it works correctly. Some little thing to change, for example, the performance of the alpha tauri is far superior to mclaren ferrari aston martin and alpine. I would like Leclerc and Sainz to fight for sixth place, they finish out of points. After everything else perfect.

• Deleted member 1780877

Incredible!!!
Helmets perfect!.. and the crew.
Awaiting Flags, the faces and the suits at the selection i bring you some changes in the MENU and CAR SELECTION. Feel free to use.
(I did it making DDS Textures from pictures and put in with ERGOerp)

Just unzip and paste over the original at
...F1 2018\asset_groups\ui_package
(do a copy of the original to rechange it if you dont like mine.)

Does anybody know How to change the beggining LOGO F1 2018?
MAN! THANKS A TON FOR HELPING INPROVE THIS MOD!! I WILL MENTION YOUR NAME AND PUT IT IN THE NEXT UPDATE!!! THANKS AGAIN!

• Deleted member 1780877

friend, I download 6 folders, now I move those folders directly to the folder that says F1 2018 or only the files in the corresponding folders within the game?
Directly inside the folder "F1 2018"

• Deleted member 1780877

Very good mod friend, I installed it and tested it and it works correctly. Some little thing to change, for example, the performance of the alpha tauri is far superior to mclaren ferrari aston martin and alpine. I would like Leclerc and Sainz to fight for sixth place, they finish out of points. After everything else perfect.
Thanks! You can ask @knightui regarding the performance. He was the one who made it and offered to share it with me to upload in this mod. Thanks Again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 23 24.5%
  • More leagues

Votes: 22 23.4%
  • Prizes

Votes: 19 20.2%
  • Trophies

Votes: 9 9.6%