Hi, id like to play career as Tatiana Calderon. I saw a mod making it possible in F1 2020 and her files are in F1 2021 as well. Since there already is a Leclerc Career Mod, it should be possible(?). Thank you :inlove:
You have to replace the data's of a playable character with those of Tatiana Calderon. I just don't know if it's enough to simply copie the Tatiana Calderon files and rename them to replace the files or if you have to edit the files with the ERP Archiver.

Hello, anyone interested in making custom helmet? BTW I think that modding pace for this year game is kinda slow. Is it harder to mod or not many ppl interested in it atm? I feel that 2020 mods comes faster.

Hi everyone,
I have a request for a my team package. I have an idea for the sponsors and colours. So if anyone is willing to do his for a reasonable price please reply!
Thanks!

Hello, anyone interested in making custom helmet? BTW I think that modding pace for this year game is kinda slow. Is it harder to mod or not many ppl interested in it atm? I feel that 2020 mods comes faster.
There currently aren't any 3D templates from F1 2021, and IMHO a lot of modders rely on them to do mods. The helmet, along with a number of other objects in F1 2021, have changed. So you have to be able to compensate for that, in the time being, to create some of the mods for 2021. That's probably why there are not as many mods for the game. (plus it's way more expensive, so some people just decided not to buy it for now. ;) )

Hi everyone!

Im coming across some amazing liveries and my team mods. My request would be a full factory Vaillante F1 Renault Team in typical blue, white and red. If one of the F2 drivers could even be replaced with Michel Vaillant and some cranked up ratings, that would be awesome. Even more so when Michel get to wear his iconic blue helmet, showing only 'Michel' on the side. Don't know if that is possible, but I have seen miracles happen here before.

If someone is intereseted in taking on this project, please let me know in a DM what your price would be. I'm pretty new to this, so thanks in advance!

Cheers guys, keep up the amazing work!

Last edited:
Would someone be willing to make a full myTeam mod including teamwear and driver outfit of Renault F1 team? Preferably R.S 19 or alternatively the last years car since they're almost the same livery and this grid needs badly the good old black and yellow livery. Thanks.

Attachments

• Renault-R.S.19-F1-2019-start-motoryzacyjny-wideo-i-zdjęcia-1024x576.jpg
    Renault-R.S.19-F1-2019-start-motoryzacyjny-wideo-i-zdjęcia-1024x576.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 64
  • Renault.jpg
    Renault.jpg
    205.5 KB · Views: 69
  • video-game-f1-2019-race-car-renault-r-s-19-hd-wallpaper-preview.jpg
    video-game-f1-2019-race-car-renault-r-s-19-hd-wallpaper-preview.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:
Full my team Audi F1 team package based off of the Audi R18 2016 livery with full package including Driver uniform, gloves, shoes, pit crew uniform, emblem, helmet, pit and garage equipment and team lounge where you are between sessions

Attachments

• Audi_R18_2016_(11).jpg
    Audi_R18_2016_(11).jpg
    119.9 KB · Views: 59
Hello,

I am looking for a modder who would be able to make me national car livery and helmet ( France, England, Italy, etc... )
Let these modder mp me and we'll see the rest together !
This would be to create an "Olympic Games" with F1 in my game

Last edited:
You have to replace the data's of a playable character with those of Tatiana Calderon. I just don't know if it's enough to simply copie the Tatiana Calderon files and rename them to replace the files or if you have to edit the files with the ERP Archiver.
I already did it for him.
Also if you want to have a messed up face yeah you can copy and paste her files into a playable driver. But if not then definetly don´t just do that.

Last edited:
Is anybody working on something to stop this stupid kerbs auto spinning the car? Not sure what logic codemasters used for this decision because IRL you can see cars ride/touch the kerbs that spin the car in the game...

Is anybody working on something to stop this stupid kerbs auto spinning the car? Not sure what logic codemasters used for this decision because IRL you can see cars ride/touch the kerbs that spin the car in the game...

are you refering to at catalunya because if so i did a replay at the second left hander after the short shoot drs and the reason you spin when you hit that curb is the left rear wheel comes off the ground so very realistic

most likely you are hitting the curb wrong and upsetting the car

as i use the curbs liberally and thats the only spot i ever have a problem with

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes