thats livery is nothing, just lack of good reference image
I mean it's probably harder than making for example a Lotus E23.
Because if you look with attention there are alot of small little patterns in the black painting saying Audi so yeah it's not the easiest thing ever seen

lollll so easy, what the difference between that and normal sponsor ? just little more to put
Alright then if you say so go do it ;).
You can clearly see well enough to make this livery so if it's that easy you can help Kevin.

Last edited:
Meh. I mean I REALLY hate having to agree with Steven ;), but it really isn't that difficult.. IMHO, it's not even challenging. :(
Bruh hate having to agree with Steven? :roflmao:
Do you guys have some beef with each other haha

If it's not that challanging, can someone do it and I pay them :roflmao:

Going a bit offtopic now, I'll wait and see if someone takes the "challange"

If it's not that challanging, can someone do it and I pay them :roflmao:

Going a bit offtopic now, I'll wait and see if someone takes the "challange"
The funny thing is everyone is talking about your request but still no one has chose to do it haha.
I love this forum.

I'm going to now commission this request, looking for a full suite if possible. Message me for details if you are willing to take this on, looks hard IMO
gotta agree with others, in terms of livery design it's tedious but piss easy. I'm putting the final touches on my Ravenwest package but afterwards i'm down to give it a shot

Could someone do a mod for the Russian Flag for Nikita Mazepin in the Game?
It looks so ****ing awful with this no Nation Flag!
I dont like him either but it doesn´t look good in the game tbh

Is it possible to make a mod where in grand prix mode, all the cars are equal performance? Just thought it would be cool to do a championship season with a relative level of 'randomness'

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back