F1 2021 Modding Questions Thread

Has anyone been able to change chassis like I don't know add a Formula 1 chassis from 2004 onto a modern mercedes for example?
Cause I believe it would be interesting to try something like that

download the mod of blank emblem
Yeah that works great for the emblem but once you start a My Team save the main sponsor you pick gets thrown on the suit/gloves/helmet so I’m trying to solve that issue. I’m assuming that as you get more sponsors they’ll just keep automatically appearing on the driver.

Has anyone else looked into the textures for the MyTeam racecrew? For 2021 they've split the texture from one into separate files for the shirt, trousers, headphones, etc. I can't get the masking to go away; my shirt design is still getting overridden by my team color. I've tried replacing the _m.tif file in all locations with a blank file and an all-black file but neither has worked.
Ignore this post, I was simply saving the blank mask wrong.

Last edited:
Yeah that works great for the emblem but once you start a My Team save the main sponsor you pick gets thrown on the suit/gloves/helmet so I’m trying to solve that issue. I’m assuming that as you get more sponsors they’ll just keep automatically appearing on the driver.
Ok its actually and easy fix and when you’re in HQ you go to customization and then select a livery that allows sponsors and then make sure to deselect any sponsors so there’s none and then back out and then go back in and select your custom livery. Once you do this the sponsors wont show up on the racesuit/gloves/helmet.

Anyone have an easy way to put the 'stitching' back onto a suit? I'm using JBuron's model and if I replace the color, it wipes out the stitching as well. I'd like to make it a separate layer so I can just overlay it over everything when done.

Looks like in 2020 there was a mask for it but not in 2021?

Anyone have an easy way to put the 'stitching' back onto a suit? I'm using JBuron's model and if I replace the color, it wipes out the stitching as well. I'd like to make it a separate layer so I can just overlay it over everything when done.

Looks like in 2020 there was a mask for it but not in 2021?
Dont really care of stiching, because there is a M or N files reproduce it anyway.... having it in diffuse its worthless

So I had an idea but i am having some trouble.
Does anybody know where i can find the audio files for the driver names? If thats even possible

Latest News

What does easier access mean to you?

• Free access

Votes: 135 71.4%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 44 23.3%
  • Better structured forum

Votes: 35 18.5%
  • Standard game content

Votes: 38 20.1%
  • No 3pa registration pages

Votes: 39 20.6%