F1 2021 Modding Questions Thread

It's a long shot, but do you guys know if the voice lines for driver names can be replaced through mods? The Albon player face mod made me curious if the lines relevant to one of the audio names you can choose for your driver can be replaced with those for an existing driver, like Albon himself.

It's a long shot, but do you guys know if the voice lines for driver names can be replaced through mods? The Albon player face mod made me curious if the lines relevant to one of the audio names you can choose for your driver can be replaced with those for an existing driver, like Albon himself.
Take what i say with a pinch of Salt But i do not believe its possible

I wanna start making my custom livery, but for the model for F1 2021 chassis I found doesn't have a wireframe provided, so it's very hard to paint the texture. Does anyone have a good wireframe for that model, or maybe a template?

I wanna start making my custom livery, but for the model for F1 2021 chassis I found doesn't have a wireframe provided, so it's very hard to paint the texture. Does anyone have a good wireframe for that model, or maybe a template?
use the one from jburon, google jburon will find hes blog and use the f1 2020 one its the same

Can someone makes the Party mode on please? Fuel management is much harder. You can not change to low, standard and rich in de race. Thank you.
That’s by design as the real life drivers can’t either. They use the same fuel mode from quali as race.
leave it on standard and don’t under fuel so much.

Im having issues getting my livery to show up properly. It keeps showing up blurry. I’ve imported my files to the fom1 and enginefom1 erp files. Is there an extra step this year? Different file configuration?

Has anyone else looked into the textures for the MyTeam racecrew? For 2021 they've split the texture from one into separate files for the shirt, trousers, headphones, etc. I can't get the masking to go away; my shirt design is still getting overridden by my team color. I've tried replacing the _m.tif file in all locations with a blank file and an all-black file but neither has worked.

Last edited:

Latest News

What does easier access mean to you?

• Free access

Votes: 137 71.4%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 46 24.0%
  • Better structured forum

Votes: 35 18.2%
  • Standard game content

Votes: 39 20.3%
  • No 3pa registration pages