F1 2020 Modding Questions Thread

Hello Boys. I've changed Mclaren 09 over Alpha Tauri 01, Everything is ok, but i have question about tyres. I changed it to grooved tyres but here comes what bothers me.
Is there any way to change those tyres to the one from F2 2019?
Or at least change those grooved tyres texture to slicks?
Thanks for help

Can't get rid of my mods even after verifying on Steam. Any help?

I've started playing F1 again but have an issue. I once modded my game, before it got updated. The mods now crash my game whenever I load it up. I verified game files on Steam but all the mods are still there. I reinstalled my game, they were still there. How can I stop this from happening? I want a clean install so I can stop getting an EGODUMPER every time I try to do ANYTHING. Any help?

Can't get rid of my mods even after verifying on Steam. Any help?

I've started playing F1 again but have an issue. I once modded my game, before it got updated. The mods now crash my game whenever I load it up. I verified game files on Steam but all the mods are still there. I reinstalled my game, they were still there. How can I stop this from happening? I want a clean install so I can stop getting an EGODUMPER every time I try to do ANYTHING. Any help?
Which mods exactly have you used?

Does anyone know the cause of this weird pixellated/blurry lighting effect on my custom livery? It only appears where there's a border between material types on the specular map of the livery.

Strangely enough, the pixelation/blur only appears when I use the livery in MyTeam; in other modes like Time Trial, there is no effect and the livery looks perfect.

a.pngb.pngc.pngd.png

Last edited:
Does anyone know the cause of this weird pixellated/blurry lighting effect on my custom livery? It only appears where there's a border between material types on the specular map of the livery.

Strangely enough, the pixelation/blur only appears when I use the livery in MyTeam; in other modes like Time Trial, there is no effect and the livery looks perfect.

View attachment 484885View attachment 484886View attachment 484887View attachment 484888
I think its all about how its install, if isnt properly in FOMcar, and 4x myteam folder, its can cause some bug

how to install minimap?
When you import the texture with ERP, its create a file, ''2nd window open'' after you select your file, so this files should go at the same places you found the ERP used for the car, except, directly in F1 2020 folder. To find ERP you go to 2020assets folder, look directly in the F1 2020, you should find same folder as in 2020asset, those folder content the minimap. Just copy paste on the right directory the files created by ERP

Hi i nned help. I'm trying ti convert Red Bull from F1 2017 to the F1 2020. All ok but the car is transaprent. What I did wrong?

Attachments

• F1 2020 - DX12 Screenshot 2021.07.03 - 11.37.19.65.png
    F1 2020 - DX12 Screenshot 2021.07.03 - 11.37.19.65.png
    910.1 KB · Views: 65
When you import the texture with ERP, its create a file, ''2nd window open'' after you select your file, so this files should go at the same places you found the ERP used for the car, except, directly in F1 2020 folder. To find ERP you go to 2020assets folder, look directly in the F1 2020, you should find same folder as in 2020asset, those folder content the minimap. Just copy paste on the right directory the files created by ERP
there is no tutorial

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back