F1 2020 Modding Questions Thread

Ok, so i have fom chassis change on ferrari and my camera view is messed up. It looks like this. I was trying to have fom chassis cam in ferrari because ferrari cam view looks weird on fom chassis. How do i fix this? Sorry for weird grammar

20210707195720_1.jpg

Hi guys, I would like to play the f1 2020 myteam with Felipe Drugovich as my teammate. Is possible to change the drivers and add him in the options to contract at the beginning of the carrer ?

Hi guys, I would like to play the f1 2020 myteam with Felipe Drugovich as my teammate. Is possible to change the drivers and add him in the options to contract at the beginning of the carrer ?
always random those we choose at the start, but you can navigate in the menu in the mode and you should be able to contract him

Hello everyone. Sorry if this issue has been posted here already, but I am having some issues with my team livery mods. I use the copy paste method and sometimes everything goes off without a hitch, but other times no matter how many times I try the game will always ego dumper crash going into a session. Right now in my season I am at monza Q2 and it always crashes when it is loading into the session. I have tried running in windowed mode, messed with some nvidia control panel options, disabled all app overlays steam, discord, xbox gamebar etc. I have yet to find a solution online that helps. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hello everyone. Sorry if this issue has been posted here already, but I am having some issues with my team livery mods. I use the copy paste method and sometimes everything goes off without a hitch, but other times no matter how many times I try the game will always ego dumper crash going into a session. Right now in my season I am at monza Q2 and it always crashes when it is loading into the session. I have tried running in windowed mode, messed with some nvidia control panel options, disabled all app overlays steam, discord, xbox gamebar etc. I have yet to find a solution online that helps. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
On loading track switch back to your desktop

after that return in game, had this issue, skip it like this...

Sorry if this has been asked before, but is there a way to change this color, as you can see I'm using 2021 mod so it would be cool to have Aston Martin green and not pink next do driver's name.

F1 2020 - DX12 Screenshot 2021.07.20 - 18.09.11.90.png

Sorry if this has been asked before, but is there a way to change this color, as you can see I'm using 2021 mod so it would be cool to have Aston Martin green and not pink next do driver's name.

View attachment 489538
That's probably one of the first things people have tried to do when they do those types of mods.
That and change voice lines which I can't figure it out.

Last edited:
Hi! I wanted to know if it would be possible to replace every team chassis with the FOM chassis, and run a full season with every team using the FOM car with different liveries.

Thanks!
I think Park Yong Lee has done a mod like this for f1 2020 but I don't know if it works in f1 2021
But because you are commenting here I assume you mean F1 2020 haha

Last edited:
Many My Team mods have a copy and paste version but when I try I don't get the car livery or racing suits. I really don't understand what I'm doing wrong, it's just a simple copy and paste, it should be the easiest thing ever. I have verified the game files every time I try so everything is fresh. Been trying to fix this out all day I feel.

Many My Team mods have a copy and paste version but when I try I don't get the car livery or racing suits. I really don't understand what I'm doing wrong, it's just a simple copy and paste, it should be the easiest thing ever. I have verified the game files every time I try so everything is fresh. Been trying to fix this out all day I feel.
Can you pm a video of what you are doing so i can see what you are doing wrong?

Can you pm a video of what you are doing so i can see what you are doing wrong?
Thank you so much for the help!
If someone else have problems with getting copy paste mods to work. You need an Racenet account and then sign into it on the game itself, that will give you a car and a suit which are used for most mods.

Hey it's me again. I got this issue with the Name Changer. Everything is correct in the menu when going through all the drivers but when I go to a circuit the names are all messed up.

Hey it's me again. I got this issue with the Name Changer. Everything is correct in the menu when going through all the drivers but when I go to a circuit the names are all messed up.
What do you you mean messed up?
I think if you change the name to something with more and 9 characters it's gets messed up so have you been using big names?

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back