F1 2020 Modding Questions Thread

hi all

i have no idea what i am doing so could someone let me know how to combine these 4 mods please

i would be using realistic for the damage mod and the default stuff for the rest? please tell me if i am doing anything wrong.

thanks

hi all

i have no idea what i am doing so could someone let me know how to combine these 4 mods please

i would be using realistic for the damage mod and the default stuff for the rest? please tell me if i am doing anything wrong.

thanks
Correction i would be using medium damage not realistic

hi all, would appreciate an assist here,

tried modding an entire team but the crew uniform but somehow everything got tinted blue in the game, even after i imported a texture file that was exported from the game itself, as the screenshot shows. the other modded textures are fine, just this one is weird.

absolutely no clue what is happening. game is ver. 1.18. cheers!

Untitled-1.jpg
Untitled-3.jpg

tried modding an entire team but the crew uniform but somehow everything got tinted blue in the game, even after i imported a texture file that was exported from the game itself, as the screenshot shows. the other modded textures are fine, just this one is weird.

View attachment 481705View attachment 481706
Did you replace the files in facilities_common.erp?
Also, make sure the "_m." file is white.

Hope it helps!

Last edited:

The _m files should be transparent ( not white ) the blue come true the team color editor ..... thats why

If i'm not wrong, there are modular mod which allows You to use FOM chassis as any official team, just search for this.

Thanks for your answer. That would be to replace one team with the FOM chassis, right ?
Not to assign 10 FOM chassis to the 10 official teams, that's what i'm trying to do, a 100% fantasy grid

View attachment 481706

If I am correct the MyTeam clothing is color customisable, so maybe you need te play around with the color sliders to get the colors correct.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 9 23.1%
  • More leagues

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Prizes

Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Trophies

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 2 5.1%