F1 2020 Modding Questions Thread

Hey it's me again. I got this issue with the Name Changer. Everything is correct in the menu when going through all the drivers but when I go to a circuit the names are all messed up.
Have how long are the names you are changing? Because if the first name and last name exceed 9 characters it will create some problems
Ups sorry didn't mean to reply 2 times sorry haha

Last edited:
I've run into a problem model swapping current cars to classic ones. I'm not quite sure how to change the screen on the steering wheel so it looks quite strange on the classic wheels.

Last edited:
Hello,
I would like to create a mod myself and why not share it with you once completed.
The mod in question would be to modify the main sponsors in my team and especially to see them appear on the livery (I know that a mod like this exists but the sponsors are not visible on the livery)
Still, I have some modding basics but not on F1. Does anyone have a link for me to learn modding in depth ??

thanks in advance

Hello,
I would like to create a mod myself and why not share it with you once completed.
The mod in question would be to modify the main sponsors in my team and especially to see them appear on the livery (I know that a mod like this exists but the sponsors are not visible on the livery)
Still, I have some modding basics but not on F1. Does anyone have a link for me to learn modding in depth ??

thanks in advance
I believe what you are trying to achieve is not possible.
Like if it was don't you think Genki would have made it?

Last edited:
Vous semblez savoir que vous pouvez peut-être me dire où en savoir plus sur la création de mods
Je veux dire que cela dépend du type de mods que vous voulez créer.
Qu'est-ce qui vous intéresserait dans les travaux de peinture automobile ou quelque chose de plus à voir avec la programmation ?

Je veux dire que cela dépend du type de mods que vous voulez créer.
Qu'est-ce qui vous intéresse dans les travaux de peinture automobile ou quelque chose de choisi de plus à voir avec la programmation ?
Oui, je suis plus intéressé par le travail de peinture en effet! J'aimerais créer toute une équipe Audi avec les mécaniciens etc... Je sais qu'un membre a fait un travail magnifique mais les couleurs ne me plaisent pas...

Oui, je suis plus intéressé par le travail de peinture en effet! J'aimerais créer toute une équipe Audi avec les mécaniciens etc... Je sais qu'un membre a fait un travail magnifique mais les couleurs ne me plaisent pas...
Eh bien, pour cela, vous avez besoin de photoshop.
Je peux vous fournir des tutoriels si vous le souhaitez.

@ Andre_FD and @MattDuDu: Talanoaga faia i le Igilisi iinei ..... ma afai e le aoga taumafai Google faʻaliliuga. :confused:

(Conversation takes place in English here..... and if that doesn't work try Google translate) ;)

I only used French because I didn't know if he could speak English and I didn't want to be rude.
French isn't even my main language tbh

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back