F1 2014 Modding Requests Thread

Hello guys I'm new here,and it's my first time that I try f1 series by codemaster on my pc,I used to play gp4 and I used to have my personal hemlet,I was wondering if someone here will be able to make my personal hemlet for f1 2014,of course I will send over the Tga files of my helmet so maybe could be converted or at least the author woudn't start from scratch.
Thanks in advance

Alessio

Hey guys, I hope this isn't too difficulty but can somebody makes me an helmet with the Austrian Flag all over the helmet? :) Maybe with Red Bull logo if it looks good.
That would be very cool :thumbsup:

Hi,
it's possible to have the speed on the computer steering wheel? maybe with GAP or other things.
And for Monza? the "parabolica" is asphalt on the outside now:p.

thank you:D

That would be great.
I don't see why codemasters hasn't use the new steering wheels for this.
There is a lot of space and the only thing it shows is your position, gap to your fastest lap and the gear your in.

It would be great if the speed and fuel and gaps to the cars in front and behind is shown

Hi Guys!

In 2012 a guy posted here an "Helmet Template for 2013".
Inside the file I found a lot of sponsors and designs. The only problem was the resolution (1024x1024). For F1 2012 and 2013 it worked fine, but for the 2014 the resolution is TOO small.

Is it possible to make a 2014 version?
Tnx!

Hey guys, is it possible to get the Vettel Helmet of Japan? I love that design :o)

Greetz
2014-10-03-Helm-GP-Japan-01.jpg
2014-10-03-Helm-GP-Japan-02.jpg

can someone make a mod that doesn't make the rev lights go full when you go 12000 RPM, but make the rev lights go full when you rev your engine to the max amount?

I am working on this at the moment , i will add this fix to my Leds Mod Mega Pack that is aldready out... also the lights will not flash anymore when you wait to change gears, they will be like in real f1. I wil release today or tomorrow.

AS88 ;)

I am working on this at the moment , i will add this fix to my Leds Mod Mega Pack that is aldready out... also the lights will not flash anymore when you wait to change gears, they will be like in real f1. I wil release today or tomorrow.

AS88 ;)
thanks a lot! It's really annoying the revs flash but you can go even more.. and I don't know when to shift up for most performance :D

Waiting for the new game in March / April 2015 If 2015 season noses of the cars will be high, we could work on the livery of F1-2013 inserting them in the F1-2014 game? .in This way the livery could be more 'similar to the 2015 season, no nose anteater. someone will work 'on this?

Example: LOD 2013 Ferrari inserted into F1-2014
10697422_10204164168136257_5358170202434147169_o.jpg

Last edited:
Does anyone have a Photoshop file for the F1 2014 helmet cams? And can you tell me if it's possible to add a sponsor to the helmet visor?

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.