F1 2014 Modding Requests Thread

can someone make the william fw11 livery for this ferrari
(ferrari from 1986,1988 mod)
20220819220015_1.jpg

Last edited:
Does anyone know how to change the lap time to the best time? Or that it should be released the whole round and not just at the end?

Attachments

• F1_2014  lap.png
    F1_2014 lap.png
    386.2 KB · Views: 90
Question about the Database Editor. I have installed 28 track mod + a season mod and now, no matter what I do, any changes made in database editor won't work in the F1 2014 game.

Just normal steps in normal places (aidriver, f1teams, characteristcs per tier, engine power per tier, enigine manufacturer) and a reset of the profile ingame...., nothing: bottom teams are up, top teams at the back...

Is there something I ought to remove before database edits start to work?

Hello! Suddenly on YouTube I saw a video with some kind of 2022 mod. I sincerely apologize for the bad UV map of tyre, it happened due to my low experience with the blender (probably misclicked). It seemed to me or not, but your steering wheel flashes when using DRS - solution: remove the alpha channel of vertexes of the steering wheel. Peace for everyone!

Last edited:
Hello! Suddenly on YouTube I saw a video with some kind of 2022 mod. I sincerely apologize for the bad UV map of tyre, it happened due to my low experience with the blender (probably misclicked). It seemed to me or not, but your steering wheel flashes when using DRS - solution: remove the alpha channel of vertexes of the steering wheel. Peace for everyone!
Hi bro! You have comeback!

Hello, I'm new here by the way. i have a question, is it possible for you guys to make the sf1000 or its chassis? I really like the livery. thank you and have a wonderful day.
the livery is already available, many versions, but the chassis is not yet available up to this point. however it is possible to convert and modify chassis thankfully.

I have a question also, how long will it take for it to be converted? I also really wanted thst chassis and i hope i can play it in my f1.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back