F1 2014 Modding Requests Thread

I would buy the game if the Ferrari wheel would be "mod-able" to look like this:
_F14T_.jpg~original

Well... at the very least, the buttons and knobs...
I could then try to work on the OLED fonts... so if possible, thanks!
Send me a PM for asking you some things:).

Can someone please provide a Database update to change career mode to 5 laps including pit. Or 3laps (no pit) / 8lap option (with pit)

Ive owned every F1 game since 1996 Playstation Title. I no longer want to play full races like in my youth. I just want a quick race with a pitstop near the middle for nostalgic purposes. And still complete the career mode.

I can see this is already done, thanks guys, I am happy my request is done.

Are you sure you have the latest available version? I can edit them without any problems.

I downloaded wrong apperantly... Took the 2nd newest version, but have the right now and it works.

But now I have come to next problem... How do I make the Williams better, and Ferrari and McLaren little slower? I didn't understand much of this... Like more to edid the database, much more easy :p

Hello Guys :thumbsup:

Can someone replace the coloured flags around Sochi Autodrom with the actual national Flags used in the real Grand Prix? That would be cool, thanks ;)

can someone make a mod that doesn't make the rev lights go full when you go 12000 RPM, but make the rev lights go full when you rev your engine to the max amount?

Can we get the Insane Draw Distance mod from 2013 working in 2014? Thanks.

update: Seems like the 2013 mod works on 2014 except 3 new tracks are not included in the mod.
austria
Hockenheim
Sochi
Bahrain (2013 mod doesn't work correctly with this track)

Those four need to have their draw distance increased.

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 383 16.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 258 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 250 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 182 7.7%
  • < 5 years