F1 2014 Modding Requests Thread

Would like my HJC Furia helmet to be choosable from the bespokehelmets. Im trying myself atm but without the 3D models ready yet ... its difficult.
http://www.hjc-helmets.uk.com/rpha/14-rpha10-plus.html#/models-furia

rpha10-plus.jpg

has anyone maybe tried creating a Launch control for this game?
Ive tried editting some xml files too limit the revs too about 11500-12000rpm but im failing :roflmao:

Attachments

• F1 Belgium 2014   Fernando Alonso Onboard Start   First Lap   YouTube.png
    F1 Belgium 2014 Fernando Alonso Onboard Start First Lap YouTube.png
    533.3 KB · Views: 600
Hi

I would like to know how to increase the sound coming from curbs. I use a buttkicker and the vibration coming out of the curbs in F1 2014 is much less then F1 2013. Will it help to replace the correct audio file from 2013 to 2014? If yes then which one would it be?
Any help will be much appreciated.
Thank You
Haluk

@Levano

The original author of that mod left the modding so he won't make a new visor mod. He didn't do it for f1 2013 and he won't do it for this one either.

So? There could be plenty of other talented people that can continue, right? Don't tell me there is some kind of copyright for modifications... I understand that duplicating mods is not allowed, but copyright for an old into a new mod... that would be strange.

So? There could be plenty of other talented people that can continue, right? Don't tell me there is some kind of copyright for modifications... I understand that duplicating mods is not allowed, but copyright for an old into a new mod... that would be strange.
The visor mod requires some( or quite a lot )
Visual C++ knowledge which only he had on this site. So it's an unfortunate, but you won't see any visor mod for this game.

And duplication won't work since the visor mod relies mainly on the game's exe file which changes with each update (patch) from CM and once the exe is changed the visor mod won't work anymore. This was one of the reasons why he decided not to continue because you have todo it all over again, the main reason was the behaviour of the members on this site. Oh and also the exe file of f1 2014 is completely different from f1 2012 making it impossible to use it in newer or older titles than f1 2012

Last edited:
With the recent rumors that Audi will move to F1 as VW wants its sister company Porshe to be racing in Le Mans, i think that it would be a cool idea if someone was to make a Audi F1 team mod, Maybe replacing Sauber or Torro Rosso, However i think that if Audi was to start in f1 , their car would have similar performance to the ferrari or even williams maybe.

The picture below is not what i would like the car to look like , it is an inspiration to how the sponsors would be layed out and the colours that the car would have.

I take no credit for this concept.

https://www.facebook.com/tim.holmes.design

I have also found some new concepts which some people have made

http://wtf1.co.uk/how-an-audi-formula-one-car-might-look/

10708641_813169598740352_6464794345102108812_o.jpg

Last edited:
  • Deleted member 161052

With the recent rumors that Audi will move to F1 as VW wants its sister company Porshe to be racing in Le Mans, i think that it would be a cool idea if someone was to make a Audi F1 team mod, Maybe replacing Sauber or Torro Rosso, However i think that if Audi was to start in f1 , their car would have similar performance to the ferrari or even williams maybe.

The picture below is not what i would like the car to look like , it is an inspiration to how the sponsors would be layed out and the colours that the car would have.

I take no credit for this concept.

https://www.facebook.com/tim.holmes.design

View attachment 69058
It's possible with Red Bull! But this will result in:
  • Bosch (on side curves), Audi Sport and ORIS (on engine cover) can't be added
  • If the rear wing sides are painted yellow with the DHL logo, it also ends up in the front wing sides. Either I can make it yellow with DHL or grey with MAHLE.
  • I think the logos, the Spanish flag and the "Alonso" text on the side that I don't know the name of it is mirrored, so only the Spanish flag or the "Alonso" text can be added

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.