Who can recommend a best AI mod with the most aggressive bots? I mean, I want bots not to be afraid to make contact and attack, and not to slow down if I close the trajectory. The mod for faster bots does not give correct results, since then they go very far ahead.

Last edited:
Who can recommend a best AI mod with the most aggressive bots? I mean, I want bots not to be afraid to make contact and attack, and not to slow down if I close the trajectory. The mod for faster bots does not give correct results, since then they go very far ahead.
This has already been mentioned in some thread (I don't know if it was in this one or in the WIP), but there is a mod of the F1 2012 where you can use it on the F1 2014 and I use it, which leaves the AI braking later, it doesn't change too much but you can feel some difference, although the AI of f1 2014 is pretty fearful.

This has already been mentioned in some thread (I don't know if it was in this one or in the WIP), but there is a mod of the F1 2012 where you can use it on the F1 2014 and I use it, which leaves the AI braking later, it doesn't change too much but you can feel some difference, although the AI of f1 2014 is pretty fearful.
Maybe you can change some parameters in the file, to make the IA even more agressive, but i don't tried it

I just hate the fact that even with that AI Brakes Later mod the AI's are still always taking the dead inside line whenever I'm right behind them (and eventually brake way too excessively, which really ruins the excitement of the battle. This is also sorta brake-checking)
For instance:
- Turn 1 in Abu Dhabi.
- Turn 1 in Australia.
- Turn 13 in Canada (right be4 the last chicane)
- Turn 8 in Monza (after the 2nd DRS zone)
- Turn 5 in Belgium (after the kemmel straight)
- Turn 1 in Austria.
- Turn 5 in Indian track.
- Turn 11 in Bahrain (after the 2nd DRS zone)
- At the end of both DRS zones in USA.
I hope someone can really address this problem.

Last edited:
I probably already know the answer, but is there no way to put a 3rd tire compound option in the race? To move the strategies more? The race ends up getting a little boring when you can only choose one or the other tire compound.

Guys, I haven’t been able to solve this problem in a while - I can’t change the location of driver’s model (head). Changing coordinates in interiors.pssg changes location of hands and steering wheel, but not the entire model.

In my example, driver needs to be moved up a little.

Attachments

• F1_2014 2022-03-08 00-31-17-122.avi_snapshot_02.55.679.png
    F1_2014 2022-03-08 00-31-17-122.avi_snapshot_02.55.679.png
    594 KB · Views: 122

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 7 20.6%
  • More leagues

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Prizes

Votes: 5 14.7%