Drivers Transfers Table

Misc Drivers Transfers Table 1.17

Login or Register an account to download this content
You will have to search them manually but there is another user here who had your same problem and he found some other addresses,he will publish his table based on mibe here in a bit so you could try that and see if it fix the issue.

Once you tried let me know if it works,if not I will try to guide you on how to find the addresses for your game manually and save them in your game.

By the way have you applied the changes about the last driver ratings sent on the email in the game?

It depends what set of names you want to modify,for example if you want to edit Vettel in the menu,look under the red header where it says menu and the one to edit will be the address similar to the one I already found,usually the last 3 or 4 digits are different only and then that for all the other sets of names you wanna change.

Let me know if it works mate,then once you found your values you can save the table so you don't have to search for all the values all the time.
You will have to for race director screen though, unfortunately game changes them at every start up but at least the value will be always very similar.

"i will wait to F1 2021 . nuclear engineering with mod is not for me.. there will be update in few weeks and boom you can doo it again. no thank you"

lolololol this guy is serious? what a little ***********

Not sure but I think you can fix Ricciardo name lenght like in this tutorial. Sorry if I have not tested it im not playing recently I just work on a new Porsche Team and found this video by luck so I hope it can be usefull.

Not sure but I think you can fix Ricciardo name lenght like in this tutorial. Sorry if I have not tested it im not playing recently I just work on a new Porsche Team and found this video by luck so I hope it can be usefull.

Yes tried already and it worked in the menu as Daniel Ricciardo it's a longer name than Carlos Sainz so it woudn't work with the script.
When I tried for the hud though where it only shows the surnames even changing the lenght of the name won't work,probably it's hard coded.

alessio088 updated Drivers Transfers Table with a new update entry:

Updated to Game Version 1.16

Updated to game version 1.16.

Few points as people still not get few things.

1.This is NOT a copy and paste mod,this is a table for an App that changes values in the game .exe.

2.This table will only work with game in English, game version 1.16 and DX12.

3.When Install it first read and follow the readme step by step,even if you are new to cheat engine is not that complicated,
If after following the Readme you still can't get the table to work contact me and I will be happy to help you...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Yes tried already and it worked in the menu as Daniel Ricciardo it's a longer name than Carlos Sainz so it woudn't work with the script.
When I tried for the hud though where it only shows the surnames even changing the lenght of the name won't work,probably it's hard coded.
Ok! I personally do it my self for my EXE when I use cheat engine but still, thanks for all the time and effort!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back