Drivers Transfers Table

Misc Drivers Transfers Table 1.17

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hey, now it's doing it again. I ticked ONLY the blue boxes except for the last. Do I tick the new driver names I just looked up? Man.. it's so weird and yes i'm using 1.15

Same as last time. The driver running order screen in top left hand corner displays original drivers and the driver selection page. I've made sure to only tick the blue and not the last one...

I think I see what's going on... Look at the two screenshots. I can tick the MAIN box, but the subboxes under the OVERLAY section aren't ticking. When i right click, it says ERROR ON LINE .... Look at the screenshots, hopefully you can figure it out. Also during interviews it's not doing it either. Like when I select a rival, it's original names.

Attachments

• screenshotce1.jpg
    screenshotce1.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 107
  • screenshotc21.jpg
    screenshotc21.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 108
Last edited:
Yeah for the rival it's yet another set of names used by the game.

It's strange if you get an error it's because the script can't find the name that matches to that address.
You could try to rename manually using the red header and see if it works that way.
If not maybe try to reinstall the game.

Well, I did what you said. The first red box Drivers name on main menu... I tried changing there, but the values change each time the game loads as well... sucks. I can't find consistent numbers what so ever. What is going on with mine? lol.

Here is what I get if I expand the DRIVER NAMES IN MAIN MENU AND OVERLAY outlined in red which i'm guessing correspond with the blue lol. As you can see, NONE of them match what they should... It's insane. I'm stumped. Either I'm booting this thing up wrong, or something dumb. I've uninstalled and reinstalled almost 4 times now.

Attachments

• sshelp1.jpg
    sshelp1.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 88
  • sshelp2.jpg
    sshelp2.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 91
Last edited:
It's strange man, I'm starting to think that the .exe files are not all the same and if there are some differences it mess up the lines and the script.

You could look for the drivers you wanna change manually though and saved them for your personal .exe

Great news update. I stayed up ALL NIGHT... no sleep and taught myself how to fix this. I think i'm running a different version of Cheat Engine, 64 BIT SSE 4 version. ANYWAYS. I used a notebook, took notes, and got it... :). Tested it like 5 times now and so far so good.

It looks like your file .exe is different from the others,there is you and few other that I'm guessing has got different strings in the exe and that mess the table I made up.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.