Drivers Transfers Table

Misc Drivers Transfers Table 1.17

Login or Register an account to download this content
alessio088 submitted a new resource:

Drivers Transfers Mod - F1 2020 PC

Hi guys,

Finally I release my 2021 mod to swap the drivers names around.

You must use Cheat Engine to have the mod working.

Please follow the ReadMe I made step by step and you won't have any issues.

4 Key points before you download.

- The game must me in English, This year to get a better result I have concentrated on one language only also becasue you can change the commentary and the engineer voices in every language you want this year.

- This mod will only work with DX12 game...

Read more about this resource...

Took me a bit to get it... if it helps any, say you are wanting to place SERGIO PEREZ in redbull, search ALEXANDER (albon). Wanting to place Alonso, search DANIEL (ricciardo) etc.... Don't include their last names that I put in (_). Took me a minute to get it.. To help... I went to an ALREADY started Grand Prix race menu (not actually resuming it) where it lists the drivers and running order. As I changed the values in Cheat Engine, I went and looked at that. Hit your down button or arrow key once and it will update the values in game. Hope I might have helped anyone.

If I follow the instructions right, where can I check if it's working? is it possible to check in select driver in a solo grand prix?
No,the drivers you manually search are the ones on track so for example to check you could open the pit monitor classification or the race director page from the pause menu,
In this case you need to scroll down in the race director mode,that's a way to make the page "refresh" and you will see the change

Took me a bit to get it... if it helps any, say you are wanting to place SERGIO PEREZ in redbull, search ALEXANDER (albon). Wanting to place Alonso, search DANIEL (ricciardo) etc.... Don't include their last names that I put in (_). Took me a minute to get it.. To help... I went to an ALREADY started Grand Prix race menu (not actually resuming it) where it lists the drivers and running order. As I changed the values in Cheat Engine, I went and looked at that. Hit your down button or arrow key once and it will update the values in game. Hope I might have helped anyone.
Exactly mate,I think I mentioned in the tutorial,
To change drivers only enter the first name example Sebastian to change it to Carlos sainz, or Daniel to change Ricciardo to Alonso.

Only enter the first letter of the name in upper case and the rest lower case but only the first name not the surname,
Then when you rename it you put name and surname.

How can i activate:
DRIVERS 2021 TRANSFERS SURNAMES ONLY, ON TRACK (OVERLAY CLASSIFICATION),
DRIVERS 2021 ABBREVIATION (3 LETTERS) PIT MONITOR

Only with a tick? When make a tick to the blue header, the lines SAINZ TO FERRARI and the others i cant make a tick on

Is it right that the adresses change everytime when i close F1 2020, because when not ,you can use the save function in Cheat Engine to save your changes.

Last edited:
Hey man, it's still not showing up in like a driver selection screen OR during the race on the leaderboard overlay. I can attach pics if you like. Am I missing a step? I have all the blue ticked.

How can i activate:
DRIVERS 2021 TRANSFERS SURNAMES ONLY, ON TRACK (OVERLAY CLASSIFICATION),
DRIVERS 2021 ABBREVIATION (3 LETTERS) PIT MONITOR

Only with a tick? When make a tick to the blue header, the lines SAINZ TO FERRARI and the others i cant make a tick on

Is it right that the adresses change everytime when i close F1 2020, because when not ,you can use the save function in Cheat Engine to save your changes.
Scrivimi in italiano in privato e cerchiamo di risolvere il problema

Hey man, it's still not showing up in like a driver selection screen OR during the race on the leaderboard overlay. I can attach pics if you like. Am I missing a step? I have all the blue ticked.
Yes please attach some pictures please, it's strange because you should only have to search the drivers shown in race director all the others should work with a tick

Yes please attach some pictures please, it's strange because you should only have to search the drivers shown in race director all the others should work with a tick

I didn't include screenshots of the the other screens because it works there. The team names on the driver selection screen work as well. It's probably something i'm doing dumb. I'm smart enough for video editing and crap but feel like a typical American with these awesome mods lol.

Attachments

• ss1.jpg
    ss1.jpg
    159 KB · Views: 300
  • ss2.jpg
    ss2.jpg
    618.8 KB · Views: 330
So for the first one you should just be able to put the tick and it should work.

Even for the second screen it should just work with clicking on the square and once you get a red cross it should work.

Is your game 1.15 version and in English?

Not all blue ticked though the last box you shouldn't tick it.

ahh, the last blue box no tick. ok, well I have been doing that lol. Also, where can I seek help about the game? I've tried Codemasters forum... i have bad stuttering on my team mode...

No problem,is it working ok now?

Yeah the only place is Codemasters forum but they never reply,try to tag @BarryBL in your post he's from Codemasters and he's the one who takes care of the forum and the one who's in touch with the developers if you lucky he will answer to you.

No problem,is it working ok now?

Yeah the only place is Codemasters forum but they never reply,try to tag @BarryBL in your post he's from Codemasters and he's the one who takes care of the forum and the one who's in touch with the developers if you lucky he will answer to you.
Yes it is, Thanks. Just the stuttering is OUTRAGEOUS. It's not coming up with a BarryBL name?

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 291 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 200 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 197 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 143 7.5%
  • < 5 years