Drivers Transfers Table

Misc Drivers Transfers Table 1.17

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi buddy!

Thanks for the mod so that we can change the names in a simpler way. But I have a problem. Every time I finish a race, or exit the game, the game crashes. I can't record race replays, or keep playing more races. Progress would be lost if you played a career mode.

Is there a solution to this?

Thank you in advance and regards

Thanks for your message mate,are you sure is cheat engine and not a mod you got installed?
I tried it few times and never had any issue like yours and I don't know anyone who has?

Hi buddy!

Thanks for the mod so that we can change the names in a simpler way. But I have a problem. Every time I finish a race, or exit the game, the game crashes. I can't record race replays, or keep playing more races. Progress would be lost if you played a career mode.

Is there a solution to this?

Thank you in advance and regards

Its probably caused by the fact that you need to do this mod with DX12 version. It is unstable like crazy and it causes crashes for many people mainly after the race is finished like you said. Never had a single crash in DX1 version, but the DX12 version is cursed :D

it also doesnt work for me. Team names work, but drivers don't. I have done everything as i should, i am using DX12, i ticked all the blue ones except for the last one, but it changes only team names. If i click on the "minus" sign in cheat engine next to blue driver changes, it shows the specific driver changes and they are all not ticked and cannot be ticked. Few people had the same problem, does anyone make it work somehow?
Also in the Pic 3 in the "value" column you have names like stoffel, kevin, jay, valtteri etc etc on each line, but i have "??" there instead.

Last edited:
Here are the Screenshots with both mods. The single boxes under the Driver parts are unable to activate and if I right click it shows that error in line 3...
It's the same error with your and Sparticus19 version (just another file that can't be found of course)

Attachments

• Alessi088 (2).png
    Alessi088 (2).png
    146.2 KB · Views: 128
  • Alessio088.png
    Alessio088.png
    145.1 KB · Views: 133
  • Sparticus19 (2).png
    Sparticus19 (2).png
    153.6 KB · Views: 109
  • Sparticus19.png
    Sparticus19.png
    145.3 KB · Views: 119
Last edited:
I don't know if I'm doing something wrong or if this is something that just is not possible to be modded, but the names of the drivers on the cards above their cars are still the old ones, and the timing table while driving still has the old drivers as well.

alessio088 updated Drivers Transfers Table with a new update entry:

Updated to game version 1.17

Tableupdated to game version 1.17.

- A video on how to make the table work will be coming soon.

. If you download this table and it doesn't work, try to download spartacus19 table as there are at least two different .exe version of the game and he's got his table with the different set of addresses,that should fix your issue.
Link to spartacus19 table: https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/f1-2021-driver-name-mod-cheat-table.39622/

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.4%
  • More leagues

Votes: 41 19.4%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.4%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.4%
  • Forum trophies