Drivers Transfers Table

Misc Drivers Transfers Table 1.17

Login or Register an account to download this content
Very nice work !

But I have issues. The first part ( the easy one, where you just have to tick all boxes next to the blue headers ) doesnt work for me. To be sure be sure, when i select a driver in a grand prix for example, i should see the name of Carlos SAINZ and Charles Leclerc when i pick a Ferrari ? It wasnt working on 1.16 too. I tried with all cheatengine.exe.
Also i have another blue line named " team mate choice career".

But the next part is good for me, the one where you have to change manually names on cheatengine works great for me !

Thank you for your work !

I have found a working solution but it's different from the instructions. It's the same until you tick all the blue boxes except for the last one but then I had to enter the names differently. E.g. To move Sainz to Ferrari, first I searched for "Sebastian" in strings then I had to change the last 3-4-5 options into "Carlos" to make it work. As the name Sebastian is longer than Carlos I also had to hit the space button 3 times in order to get a normal name in the game. Then I searched for "VETTEL" (capitals!) in strings as well, then changed the last 3-4 options again to "SAINZ". As the name SAINZ is a letter shorter than VETTEL, I also had to hit the space button while typing the name SAINZ to get the correct name "SAINZ" and not "SAINZL". Maybe it could help others.

Like I explained on the release page if my table doesn't work you will have to download spartacus19 table,it usually fix the issues as apparently not all .exe of the game are the same and his table is based on mine but with different addresses.
Hopefully he will update his table to 1.17 soon.

sorry alessio I explained myself incorrectly. I wanted to know how to find a red address to update the table. For Example Vettel in your table has 2B1B57638 but for me dosnt work.

But the red headers are for people who want to change all the drivers,they are not related to the blue ones,if you click the red ones nothing will happen,they are for manually installing the drivers names

i clikck on the blue ones like your tutorial and the video (thank for it) but dont change nothing. So i think that we can search the address of the drivers that change team and substitute in the red ones.

The red one and the blue ones are not connected like I said above.
If you need to find your own addresses for the 2021 drivers you need to find the address and then replace it in the script in the blue header

Does this actually change the drivers, or this only changes the names. For example, if I change Hamilton to Riccardo, it will still actually be Hamilton but just with Ruccardo name?

alessio088 submitted a new resource:

Drivers Transfers Mod - F1 2020 PC

Read more about this resource...
Not working on 1.17 version...
alessio088 submitted a new resource:

Drivers Transfers Mod - F1 2020 PC

Read more about this resource...
so, i do all, many times, but, only teams names in all the game and drivers names with the tutorial working. Only names in main menus don't work like i said in my review, so i read the "read me" not like you said. Let's see if this working on the new patch 1.18 who out now...

Not working on 1.17 version...

so, i do all, many times, but, only teams names in all the game and drivers names with the tutorial working. Only names in main menus don't work like i said in my review, so i read the "read me" not like you said. Let's see if this working on the new patch 1.18 who out now...

If you would read the read me you would see what I said that if your table is not working with your game is because you have a different .exe and you need to use spartacus19 table,unfortunatly his table is not yet updated to 1.17 version.
His table is based on mine but for people who got the different exe like you,so there was no need to leave a 2 star review.

Also my table won't be updated to version 1.18.

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back