Driver Workshop + Templates

Misc Driver Workshop + Templates 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hehe, I can imagine, but time well spnt. Looks fabulous. Also Steve's face is really good looking I think. He has just the right expression. Thanks again.
And yeah, that open faced helmet is a must IMO.

Made a more detailed driver_60 helmet based on images from the Le Mans movie :D
...I just wish I knew what it says on that little red label !!

Le Mans Helmet 1.jpg
Le Mans Helmet 2.jpg

Last edited:
Now, if only I could find images of his shoes ! ....then my racing suit will be complete!! ;)
...and perhaps, my journey to the dark side, as well...:D

Shoe-!.gif

Last edited:
I'm going through the movie trying to decypher that little red label. (Must have seen it more then 100 times in my life if not more by now hehe.) Actually I had never noticed it before you mentioned it. The helmet's brand is "Bell". So my best guess is that it's just a Bell logo. I can't find any pictures of it though, only the standard oval Bell logo. I'll keep looking.;)
Edit:
About the shoes..., they're black.

Last edited:
I've only just watched the movie, last night...never seen it before in my life! This morning, I went through the movie quickly again to see that "little red label" I noticed the Ferrari drivers had them on their helmets too, although they seem to have more letters.

Yes, the shoes ARE black...that much I know (despite the fact that I originally made them orange with blue laces,,GULF colours), but I just cannot find any vintage pics of "Patrick" shoes :(

Last edited:
Ah ok, hahaha. Yeah it's gonna be hard I know. But personally I wouldn't loose too much sleep over it, you can almost never see them anyway.

Well, I found this here:
TjBHN32.png

Screenshot from the movie 1:29:30. There's a "Bell" logo on top of the visor. So the red one is probably something different.

Well, I found this here:
TjBHN32.png

Screenshot from the movie 1:29:30. There's a "Bell" logo on top of the visor. So the red one is probably something different.

hahahaha :roflmao: that's the exact same scene I used to add detail to the helmet !! I cut out a sample of the chrome rivets...

Nice one luathas, thanks mate. Much appreciated.
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

You're welcome, glad you like it

P.S. You might want to download again...I made the rivets on the driver_60 helmet visor smaller. I didn't realize they were not fitting the 3D model properly. That's what happens when I don't check it in-game. ;) That, and I was trying to keep them in scale with the larger rivets.

Last edited:
Steve McQueen Le Mans Suit (Final)...I hope ;)

Steve-McQueen-Le-Mans-Suit.gif

https://www.dropbox.com/s/sca358kjoz00bpu/Steve McQueen.rar?dl=0

Files Include:

2016_Gloves_DIFF.dds (white gloves)
2016_Suit_DIFF.dds (Le Mans suit)
2016_Suit_MAP.dds (for driver_60, deletes diagonal stitch lines on the back)
2016_Suit_NM.dds (Le Mans suit cloth textures, etc.)
DRIVER_Face.dds (for driver_60)
DRIVER_Face_Mod.dds (for driver_no_helmet)
DRIVER_Face_NM.dds (for driver_60, skin & hair 3D textures)
DRIVER_Face_NM_new_mod.dds (for driver_no_helmet, skin & hair 3D textures)
helmet_1969.dds (for driver_60)
HELMET_1969_Glass.DDS (for driver_60, clearer glass, so you can see Steve's face)
MAT_white.dds (for non-shiny gloves)

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back