Driver Workshop + Templates

Misc Driver Workshop + Templates 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Talking-Tiff 2.gif

Last edited:
@Instevs36 great work with the mod looks awesome ,
there is an update due any day just been really busy soon as I have 1 hrs spare will make the updates but great work with the mod glad to see the community enjoying the content and most importantly having fun :)

Yes I understand, I can not wait to see your future work on this mod or another mod.
I actually found a way to make his face move so it moves with the gforce settings currently running in this build of AC , so under braking ect and accelerations we could have some movement depending on what was happening , but understanding the settings in my mind and seeing the sheer amount of work it would take to create and build a face from scratch all the texturing then settings and skinning its most likely too much ,
but there is quite a lot possible now with the understanding I have with the drivers :)

Yes it will take a lot of time to do this for assetto, I would like to help the community as well as you do, but I do not have enough knowledge to do this kind of mod, plus I have English bad i use a lot google traductor to understand.

I we encourage guys like you when it comes out an interesting mod.

I do as I can, lol

• Deleted member 223075

Paul Walker is still alive :D

Old version i made :
sw60.bmp

And the new version (looks better) :
zsf4.bmp

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 78 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline