Driver Workshop + Templates

Misc Driver Workshop + Templates 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
chargingcar submitted a new resource:

Driver No Helmet Mod! - Kunos driver with no helmet for you cruisers out there ...

Driver No Helmet Mod V1.0 Final

Come with PSD / 3D PSD / Textures UV / AO / NM and 3D files to enable full customization of the content

Special thanks to @A3DR for testing and screens :)

Any questions please use the support page and I will reply to any bugs or issues .

Place the driver_no_helmet.kn5 in this location
Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\driver

Meant for custom mods only Enjoy ........​

Read more about this resource...

Thanks so much for this one. Mod of the year for me. Now let's see if I can make this guy wear something resembling a pair of jeans and a jacket. All we need now is classic gloves or hairy hands ... :)

Awesome idea! I think the sunglasses would be a good addition (to hide the static eyes) if you’d feel like going further with this. Great stuff nevertheless.

Thank you so much for this.

Now a question can I shove this in with a custom skin for kunos road cars?

Than point to this helmet in skin.ini.

Would this cause problems online ?
i believe in order to use this skin to a kunos car, you need to edit the acd file to change the driver3d.ini
i also believe a modified acd file won't be accepted online

Awesome idea! I think the sunglasses would be a good addition (to hide the static eyes) if you’d feel like going further with this. Great stuff nevertheless.
i modeled Aviator sunglasses a while ago :p

Thank you so much for this.

Now a question can I shove this in with a custom skin for kunos road cars?

Than point to this helmet in skin.ini.

Would this cause problems online ?
Hi man not sure , I made it so people can mainly use if they made a road car ect , never actually thought about the official content side of things , maybe its possible IDK :)

It is possible but not quite legal. With older mods no problem. Since most of them have no "data.acd" but an open folder, it's just a question of changing the driver name in "driver3D.ini". Of course with a closed "acd" file this is not possible but you could always extract the data. Now how to do that I can't tell you because it would go against the forum rules, just Google it. As for online, it would make it impossible to join online races.

Edit: You could also use "car tuner" to get access to the driver3d.ini.

It is possible but not quite legal. With older mods no problem. Since most of them have no "data.acd" but an open folder, it's just a question of changing the driver name in "driver3D.ini". Of course with a closed "acd" file this is not possible but you could always extract the data. Now how to do that I can't tell you because it would go against the forum rules, just Google it. As for online, it would make it impossible to join online races.

I just see a lot of people making road cars , and quite a few official cars are also road cars ,
would be cool to see the mod official ingame ,
but I just tried adding extra code to the skin.ini but made no difference still loads from the data , but still a cool mod as an option to have for you guys making road cars which with a helmet look out of place :)

Most definitely very cool mod. I've been using a driver no helmet model I found on the net for some time already. But couldn't upload it here for obvious reasons. But it only has one face. This is great. I'm gonna make a driver with my ex mother in law's face so I can drive her of a cliff in California. Hehehe...:devilish:

I wonder if Kunos for future update would add this option.

Allow driver3d.ini to be outside of data.acd.

Might need to suggest it at kunos forum

or if

@kunos is reading this thread.

https://www.sparco.it/shop/en/gaming/accessories/assetto-corsa-01233AC
L0YMbP8.jpg

CbgLbBK.jpg

Personally I think a Hawaiian shirt might fit some of the supercars nicely :D
1_MSDACVE_EC003_H.jpg

Seriously though awesome idea, the driver wearing a helmet in road cars has always looked SO wrong!

Most definitely very cool mod. I've been using a driver no helmet model I found on the net for some time already. But couldn't upload it here for obvious reasons. But it only has one face. This is great. I'm gonna make a driver with my ex mother in law's face so I can drive her of a cliff in California. Hehehe...:devilish:
If you're thinking of using my track for this... I can't condone that kind of behaviour Hal.
I can however laugh at the idea... make sure you get a video of it... So I can laugh at it again :roflmao:
10 points for the most unique Assetto Corsa Experience
Consider using the mobilty scooter mod... Send her off in style ;)

The bigger possibility would be if every AC user photoshopped their face into the game... Get cut off by a friend... while looking across at them in their 512, Viper, Diablo or Corvette ;) Would be great for immersion.

It's a shame each of the official road cars didn't have 1 custom skin... that could upload to servers...
add your own license plate, colour, livery and now your own face.. That would be crazy in VR.

Hi man not sure , I made it so people can mainly use if they made a road car ect , never actually thought about the official content side of things , maybe its possible IDK :)
It is possible without touching the acd file. Simply copy and rename this file (driver_no_helmet) to driver_no_hans. (back up the original driver_no_hans kn5 first, of course)
The game throws up a bunch of error codes, but then somehow loads anyways.
PAbUKqa.png

-----------------
I haven't checked out any of the files that are included with the mod, so forgive me if the answer is already included, but is there a way to change faces through the skin.ini file in the same way the vanilla model changes helmets? And, if so, please whip up a couple dozen faces please!!!

That looks so much better in a road car! :)
Totally agree about some more faces... longer hair, sunglasses, cap.... things like that... I'm not suggesting to do a Ace Ventura face though :laugh:

I wonder how long it will be before someone makes Clarkson, May, and Hammond face skins :D
The more that are done, the quicker they can become the standard for car modders etc.
Such an awesome difference :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back