Driver Workshop + Templates

Misc Driver Workshop + Templates 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
"Final"...hahaha...famous last words!! :D Just discovered a missing texture on the face scarf for driver_60 (i.e. helmet_1969.dds)....Fixed!

face scarf texture.jpg

Added these files to the ones listed in the previous post. (Download link is the same)
MAT_fabric.dds
MAT_fabric_NM.dds

Last edited:
I started it while eating some dinner , the base anyways ,
I cant really commit to anything else , maybe some 3D members of the community would like to contribute also into the project possibilities are endless , Ill make the Stig helmet I started this morning and this Fangio mod also , so in reality both ends of the spectrum :)
Fangio face will be almost impossible unless you want it black and white .
243fd0556551bc4df136cfe3729d7434.png[img]

f39b6fad7c99788f09581da4ca1a801b.png
really interesting work here!
Can we hope to have this helmet finished someday?

really interesting work here!
Can we hope to have this helmet finished someday?
Hi,
Yes its NP give me some time I will finish it with pleasure,
just really busy currently, give me a shout in about 1 month and ill have a play about with it some more. :)

cool...
it will be a great addition to the Maserati 250F. IMHO Kunos should have done it already. They release a great car but with the 60' helmet it looks a bit weird, don't you think?

@CC and @luathas it's possible to change the whole 3d face of the driver if i open the driver in .fbx on 3dsmax ?
I did a try but after I don't know how to convert and export fbx to kn5 (because with kseditor it's only for cars and tracks no) ?
Here a picture of my work...
Capture.PNG

I have some questions. please describe in more detail how to change the gloves, the driver, his clothes, and glasses. I do not understand in which folders it is necessary to change files, and how to put one driver on all cars? Thanks. My discord Elden#7726.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back