Driver Workshop + Templates

Misc Driver Workshop + Templates 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Drop the two mod drivers (driver_no_helmet and driver_sunglasses) into the Assetto Corsa/Content/Driver folder.
Get a mod car with a data folder and no data.acd; open the driver_3d ini and change the DRIVER=xxxx to one of the two mod drivers. Place your driver_face_mod dds and driver_face_nm_new_mod dds files into the skin folder of each skin you want your face driving.

(not my face, just a test)
shUpzzY.png

Last edited:
Drop the two mod drivers (driver_no_helmet and driver_sunglasses) into the Assetto Corsa/Content/Driver folder.
Get a mod car with a data folder and no data.acd; open the 3d_driver ini and change the DRIVER=xxxx to one of the two mod drivers. Place your driver_face_mod dds and driver_face_nm_new_mod dds files into the skin folder of each skin you want your face driving.

(not my face, just a test)
shUpzzY.png
THANK YOU!!!!!

ok mate ,can you please tell me how i choose the helmet i want ?hahhaha
it only works on custom cars with no packed ACD , loose data files ,
I created it mainly for the guys creating there own cars from scratch , kinda like a tool if you like ,

1st you need a car with no loose data as I say
6340b2f880356ac8500d678dea1cd043.png

these data files are found inside the cars folders located here
Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\cars

will not work on official content , mostly mods .

then you need to go inside the data folder and find a file called
driver3d
inside the driver3d file right at the top it says NAME=driver in this case ,
you need to change the name to files located inside my download or located here
Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\driver

inside this folder is all the official driver files , you need to extract the files to this location or place them by hand , then go inside the loose data and edit the driver3d files until it reads something like this .
[MODEL]
NAME=driver_no_helmet
POSITION=0,0,0

save then go ingame you will have a new driver :)

Not shure if Clarkson or George W Bush. ;)
George_W._Bush_speaking_2006-10-11.jpg

Nice work of the faces!
And May looks like a creppy without hair volume. :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Yeah, it doesn't look much like Clarkson...the 3D head is not quite the right shape, so it distorts the face.

Hahaha...yes, without the "puffy" hair, James May looks a little weird!

Last edited:
Well dang it; found a program that converts 2d pics (front and side) into a 3d obj file, but my photoshop cs5 isn't the extended version which is what you need in order to work with 3d stuff.
Hi man ,
have you some faces you want to contribute to the community in the next updates I saw you have a collection growing with all the screens you doing lol :D

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back