Driver Workshop + Templates

Misc Driver Workshop + Templates 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Great idea! Thanks a lot for the time spent doing this
Now come on talented people, make us real driver faces :p
Like this guy? The Stig!.jpg

I was looking for the helmet last night thinking I could find a royalty free stig helmet ill add that too , but after looking soon found out there dead expensive lol was like wow wtf , some are like 300 euros ,
one day maybe I make one from scratch but not much time thought it be a cool idea lol ill update the mod thanks man and leave credits , you make it ?

I was looking for the helmet last night thinking I could find a royalty free stig helmet ill add that too , but after looking soon found out there dead expensive lol was like wow wtf , some are like 300 euros ,
one day maybe I make one from scratch but not much time thought it be a cool idea lol ill update the mod thanks man and leave credits , you make it ?
Yep, I made it...just a little something I whipped up in photoshop ;)

@mesa Hi man ,
yeah if you rework the Driver_2016 model , I will adjust the shaders and settings to make it not shine or anything , and apply the same settings as the face so the skin as the same finish ect then we can update the driver fully , let me know what you have in terms of resources already completed :)

I started the stig helmet anyways guys , spent around 1hr on it ,
ill try and do maybe 1-2hrs a week and release it when its finished at some point but started it anyways non the less :)
e07a5233e908013efd06006104963daa.png

I will smooth the drivers head some what at some point also , looks too low poly and make an update maybe at the weekend and see if we have some more assets to add to the content :)

I was thinking, would be great to have a 50s helmet as well, like this one.
1950s-english-everoak-motorcycle-auto-racing-helmet.jpg

And I would love to be able to use the Kunos 60s helmet without the bandana so you can see the guys face. But you got plenty to do already. Maybe when you're bored one of these days? :laugh:

I was thinking, would be great to have a 50s helmet as well, like this one.
1950s-english-everoak-motorcycle-auto-racing-helmet.jpg

And I would love to be able to use the Kunos 60s helmet without the bandana so you can see the guys face. But you got plenty to do already. Maybe when you're bored one of these days? :laugh:
Na man , looks pretty simple to make would actually take longer to texture than to make and do the UV ,
I know how important it is with cpu and settings kunos really maximize everything just nice ,
if you gather maybe some reference , blueprints , pictures , style ect ect , zip a 50,s folder with resources , ill place it with my files and make it when I have some time :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back