Apps Download removed [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahhh, I just found "ResetMaxSpeed" in Events / New Mapping.
You're good. :thumbsup:
I didn't see anything in the changeLog specifically about it and thought you had forgotten it.
:cool:

I'm going to have a look at what you've got for the bass shakers.

I just had a go with your bass shaker controller.
I'm impressed with what you've started with.
I've got four K-Woon shakers, each driven by it's own Lepai amp, all controlled by Simvibe.
2 shakers are mounted under my footrest and 2 are mounted directly to the rear of my cockpits race seat.

To tell you the truth Wotever, with your program, the only thing I was disappointed with is that you only output to mono and stereo. That's fine if a person only has one or two shakers.
With Simvibe and 4 shakers you use the front (green) sound card output for front left and right shakers (front wheels).
The rear (black) sound card output is driving the rear left and right shakers (rear wheels).
The sound card is set for Quadraphonic output.

I could have split the front (green) left and right channels and have 2 left and 2 right signals feeding the 4 shakers but it is not as effective having 4 different signals, one for each shaker.

Apart from that it was thumbs up from me.
You have controls to assign to button boxes etc, for increase and decreasing the overall output power.
8 effect channels, each with controls to tailor the vibration effect.
I was surprised and impressed with the Live output graph display for each channel.
Import and export of profiles.
I think your program, even without 4 channel support, is a good substitute for Simvibe.

I give it 4.and 1/2 rubber chickens out of 5. :cool:

Ahhh, I just found "ResetMaxSpeed" in Events / New Mapping.
You're good. :thumbsup:
I didn't see anything in the changeLog specifically about it and thought you had forgotten it.
:cool:

I'm going to have a look at what you've got for the bass shakers.
I try to keep it the most precise possible, but sometimes I miss some little things :D
I just had a go with your bass shaker controller.
I'm impressed with what you've started with.
I've got four K-Woon shakers, each driven by it's own Lepai amp, all controlled by Simvibe.
2 shakers are mounted under my footrest and 2 are mounted directly to the rear of my cockpits race seat.

To tell you the truth Wotever, with your program, the only thing I was disappointed with is that you only output to mono and stereo. That's fine if a person only has one or two shakers.
With Simvibe and 4 shakers you use the front (green) sound card output for front left and right shakers (front wheels).
The rear (black) sound card output is driving the rear left and right shakers (rear wheels).
The sound card is set for Quadraphonic output.

I could have split the front (green) left and right channels and have 2 left and 2 right signals feeding the 4 shakers but it is not as effective having 4 different signals, one for each shaker.

Apart from that it was thumbs up from me.
You have controls to assign to button boxes etc, for increase and decreasing the overall output power.
8 effect channels, each with controls to tailor the vibration effect.
I was surprised and impressed with the Live output graph display for each channel.
Import and export of profiles.
I think your program, even without 4 channel support, is a good substitute for Simvibe.

I give it 4.and 1/2 rubber chickens out of 5. :cool:
I'm really happy to ear that coming from somebody whi had the chance to compare with simvibe :) . There is still lot of room for improvement :D and indeed 4 outputs are on my to-do list :D
but it needs me to add new effects before , the bass-shakers plugin shares lot of stuff with it's little brother for motors, so basically for this first step I focused on generating efficient signals, next step will be to add more effects (like gear grinding for iracing,and 4 location effects)

I have an 5.1 amplifier and i have 4 shakers mounted so i'm already ready for the next step :D

I use SIMHUB from the beginning, i am very pleased with the development of this magnificient utility.
My Arduino dashoard and Tachometer are working perfectly with most simgames. The only this i was missing was Bassshaker support.
Today you have got me an early X-mass present... BASSHAKER SUPPORT!!!! :D
Fired it up with Project Cars 2 and it worked right away. I particulary like the adjustable volume for each effect to setup a tailored profile for every simgame.

Second i wanted to try it with Assetto Corsa, my dashboard an tachometer are working fine (like in every other racesimgame i own) however the bassshaker plugin did not respond at all. Same happened with Dirt Rally and all games were you have to setup UDP port in the Hardwaresettings file of the corresponding Sim.
So my arduino is getting the info from shared memory on UDP port while the basshaker plugin is not getting the information. I use a second soundcard dedicated for my bassshakers.

You have a clue what i do wrong here? do i need to set an different (extra) UDP port or something like that?

My humble excuses for my bad english but it is not my native language,

But THANKS A LOT to add the bassshaket plugin.

Best regards,

I use SIMHUB from the beginning, i am very pleased with the development of this magnificient utility.
My Arduino dashoard and Tachometer are working perfectly with most simgames. The only this i was missing was Bassshaker support.
Today you have got me an early X-mass present... BASSHAKER SUPPORT!!!! :D
Fired it up with Project Cars 2 and it worked right away. I particulary like the adjustable volume for each effect to setup a tailored profile for every simgame.

Second i wanted to try it with Assetto Corsa, my dashboard an tachometer are working fine (like in every other racesimgame i own) however the bassshaker plugin did not respond at all. Same happened with Dirt Rally and all games were you have to setup UDP port in the Hardwaresettings file of the corresponding Sim.
I use a second soundcard dedicated for my bassshakers.

You have a clue what i do wrong here? do i need to set an different (extra) UDP port or something like that?

But THANKS A LOT to ad the bassshaket plugin.

Best regards,
So it's only the bass-shakers not responding ? Does the effects are enabled ? Simhub creates a new profile for each game where all the effects are off. When you enable the live preview do you see the preview curves moving ?
Obviously the plugin is pretty young and bugs are not to be excluded :D the log files may help me too to figure what's happening.

Hi, I tried using the link for using an external device with this software, yet I cannot get it to work.

I have all the firewall exclusions/parameters set and I tried it while in-game, and while not but I keep getting an "ERR_ADDRESS_UNREACHABLE" error on 3 of my devices, yet it works fine on the local computer.

I am trying to use this with rFactor 2, which all of the configurations set up for it. Do you have any advice?

Hi, I tried using the link for using an external device with this software, yet I cannot get it to work. I have all the firewall exclusions/parameters set and I tried it while in-game, and while not but I keep getting an "ERR_ADDRESS_UNREACHABLE" error on 3 of my devices, yet it works fine on the local computer. I am trying to use this with rFactor 2, which all of the configurations set up for it. Do you have any advice?
Could you send me the log file ? It should show all the ip address available on your computer, also make sure your devices are not using a "guest" WiFi access, some ISP provide this feature and it's isolated from your main network, when using this you can't reach your computer. Also take care of some antivirus acting as firewall too.

Hi Wotever,

thanks for the update - do we need to update the ino on the adruino?
or could i Keep my 10Hz SW load?

Ciao
Peter
You can keep it as is ;) I maintain back compatibility so you never need to update the sketch. Obviously I've kept the frequency configurable in this new version, it was a good way to kill the noise :D

Could you send me the log file ? It should show all the ip address available on your computer, also make sure your devices are not using a "guest" WiFi access, some ISP provide this feature and it's isolated from your main network, when using this you can't reach your computer. Also take care of some antivirus acting as firewall too.

Looking at the log myself before you replied, I saw a line saying: "INFO Web available IPs: 25.47.7.19, 192.168.1.227" and then below that it said "INFO Web suggested IP:25.47.7.19"

I initially tried the 25.47.7.19 as that is what it said before I checked the logs and that was the IP that did not work, however upon trying 192.168.1.227 that IP worked fine.

https://gyazo.com/71c24f25ea64e5fb347a799eb6277e79

Looking at the log myself before you replied, I saw a line saying: "INFO Web available IPs: 25.47.7.19, 192.168.1.227" and then below that it said "INFO Web suggested IP:25.47.7.19"

I initially tried the 25.47.7.19 as that is what it said before I checked the logs and that was the IP that did not work, however upon trying 192.168.1.227 that IP worked fine.

https://gyazo.com/71c24f25ea64e5fb347a799eb6277e79
That first IP is quite strange :D indeed the second one is better :D

maybe silly question - but where to set the frequency - in the ino like i did or via your Sketch Setup
"PWM Frequency of the board"
I recall that this box was available also in the old release

It shows up when you enable the board ;)
upload_2018-4-8_22-52-5.png

With a uuuuuuglly typo :redface:

So it's only the bass-shakers not responding ? Does the effects are enabled ? Simhub creates a new profile for each game where all the effects are off. When you enable the live preview do you see the preview curves moving ?
Obviously the plugin is pretty young and bugs are not to be excluded :D the log files may help me too to figure what's happening.
Thanks for your reply, Only the bassshaker is not responding, all the rest i working just fine.
live preview is moving with Project Cars 2, ik will check the toggles tomorrow because i'm not sure if i got then in the on position on Asseto Corsa. On Project Cars 2 they are on i know for sure.
Will get back tomorrow,

Good again, wotever, is it possible to use the same arduino for several add-ons as long as they do not use the same pins? And if the pins match, can I change the pin number for the one I like the most?

hello, simhub is manifique I just have a question I play in 2560 x 1440 f1 2017 but when I switch to full window mode for overlay my resolution passes 1920x1080 why thank you

cool - it works - just tested :)

does you Dashboard works for Oculus VR views
I tested them - but see them only on my LCD Screen and not in my Oculus
I know it's possible now to embed "overlays" in VR but I never tested. But honestly I wouldn't try.
Good again, wotever, is it possible to use the same arduino for several add-ons as long as they do not use the same pins? And if the pins match, can I change the pin number for the one I like the most?
Indeed, that's the reason why you can re-affect all the pins in the setup tool ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 81 90.0%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 15 16.7%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 15 16.7%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 9 10.0%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 25 27.8%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 29 32.2%