Apps Download removed [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi ! Sorry for the late answer, i've seen your previous message but, i forgot :(
Could you tell me if you see a property called "[AfterburnerPlugin.GPU1.GPU_temperature_Degrees]" in the following list ?
View attachment 245245
this is the property I used in the dash. Afterburner properties names are dynamic depending of what after burner sends so it may change depending the system.

No it does not show that name.
I'm at work now, but as I recall it has the name AfterburnerConnected designated "false"

I just thought that being in Canada I was posting at off hour and getting lost in the other questions

Last edited:
hello Wotever
I need to use more digital inputs. In the "sketch setup" configuration, it only allows 8 digital inputs for the "additional buttons" option.

I'm using nano arduino and I want to use the analog inputs to add buttons. With this I can avoid an arduino mega.

The problem that I have with the arduino mega is that I can not use all the digital inputs, so "I cut the creation".

I'm making a button to put behind the wheel g25-27 and a new steering wheel and I need all possible inputs including the analog for the arduino nano or to use the 50 digital inputs of the arduin mega.

How can it be done?
Can I place A1, A2, A3 to use the analog inputs to add buttons to the arduino nano?
Editing the code, if I add the digital inputs, does the simhub take it?

These are questions and tests that I did without success.

I made the donation because you really deserve it. It's a very good job!
Thank you!

hello Wotever
I need to use more digital inputs. In the "sketch setup" configuration, it only allows 8 digital inputs for the "additional buttons" option.

I'm using nano arduino and I want to use the analog inputs to add buttons. With this I can avoid an arduino mega.

The problem that I have with the arduino mega is that I can not use all the digital inputs, so "I cut the creation".

I'm making a button to put behind the wheel g25-27 and a new steering wheel and I need all possible inputs including the analog for the arduino nano or to use the 50 digital inputs of the arduin mega.

How can it be done?
Can I place A1, A2, A3 to use the analog inputs to add buttons to the arduino nano?
Editing the code, if I add the digital inputs, does the simhub take it?

These are questions and tests that I did without success.

I made the donation because you really deserve it. It's a very good job!
Thank you!

Thnaks a lot for your donation !

concerning the digital pins, basically analog pins can act as digital too as this schematics shows :
if you use 14,15 .... in the simhub setup you will be able to use them :
upload_2018-4-6_18-51-53.png

To add more buttons it's possible, I explained it while ago here : http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/simhub-diy-sim-racing-dash.121578/page-77#post-2587568
It shows how to add a 9th button , but there is no theorical limit.

From the log i see this file :
C:\Program Files (x86)\SimHub\_Addons\Arduino\DisplayClientV2\DisplayClientV2 - Kopie.ino, it should be removed to allow a compilation

much better - but still not great :)

Arduino: 1.8.5 (Windows 10), Board: "Arduino/Genuino Uno"

C:\Program Files (x86)\SimHub\_Addons\Arduino\DisplayClientV2\DisplayClientV2.ino:66:28: fatal error: FlowSerialRead.h: No such file or directory

#include "FlowSerialRead.h"

^

compilation terminated.

much better - but still not great :)

Arduino: 1.8.5 (Windows 10), Board: "Arduino/Genuino Uno"

C:\Program Files (x86)\SimHub\_Addons\Arduino\DisplayClientV2\DisplayClientV2.ino:66:28: fatal error: FlowSerialRead.h: No such file or directory

#include "FlowSerialRead.h"

^

compilation terminated.
Looks like this time you removed too much files this time :D
Here the two files : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_No73K2VmKYsitGXNo_3tzx7I26rT0ZY/view?usp=sharing

Hi Wotever
I update simhub 6.3.5 to 6.3.7 and software freezes and debug mode get this error
ERROR First chance exception errorSystem.IO.FileNotFoundException: Unable to find the specified file.
at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
i full uninstall software and license but no help, version 6.3.5 works fine.

Hi Wotever
I update simhub 6.3.5 to 6.3.7 and software freezes and debug mode get this error
ERROR First chance exception errorSystem.IO.FileNotFoundException: Unable to find the specified file.
at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
i full uninstall software and license but no help, version 6.3.5 works fine.
Could you give me the full log file ? This error is just a warn

I am hoping that someone, whoever, Wotever ;), can help me because I've used up my tiny bit of Ncalc knowledge.
This is for a rF2 dash overlay.

I want to display my "optimal" lap time for the session and have it update when a faster sector is done.
I have got the formulas for each sector to display how and what I want:

format([DataCorePlugin.GameData.NewData.Sector1BestTime],'m\\:ss\\:fff')
format([DataCorePlugin.GameData.NewData.Sector2BestTime],'m\\:ss\\:fff')
format([DataCorePlugin.GameData.NewData.Sector3BestTime],'m\\:ss\\:fff')

I now need those three results added together and displayed in the same time format.
I don't if it can't be done, or I just don't know how.
Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

I am hoping that someone, whoever, Wotever ;), can help me because I've used up my tiny bit of Ncalc knowledge.
This is for a rF2 dash overlay.

I want to display my "optimal" lap time for the session and have it update when a faster sector is done.
I have got the formulas for each sector to display how and what I want:

format([DataCorePlugin.GameData.NewData.Sector1BestTime],'m\\:ss\\:fff')
format([DataCorePlugin.GameData.NewData.Sector2BestTime],'m\\:ss\\:fff')
format([DataCorePlugin.GameData.NewData.Sector3BestTime],'m\\:ss\\:fff')

I now need those three results added together and displayed in the same time format.
I don't if it can't be done, or I just don't know how.
Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
This should do the trick ;)
Code:
format(
secondstotimespan(
isnull(timespantoseconds([DataCorePlugin.GameData.NewData.Sector1BestTime]),0)
+isnull(timespantoseconds([DataCorePlugin.GameData.NewData.Sector2BestTime]),0)
+isnull(timespantoseconds([DataCorePlugin.GameData.NewData.Sector3BestTime]),0)
),'m\\:ss\\:fff')

Could you give me the full log file ? This error is just a warn
The log doesn't reveal much what's is going on :( , between these two versions i updated the USBD480 lib to the most recent one coming from LCDINFO, could you try to unplug your screen to see if it's still freezes ? It's not a solution but it may give some clues.

Edit : Could you be a bit more precise on the symptoms i see in the log that you exited so I conclude that everything wasn't freezed ?

The log doesn't reveal much what's is going on :( , between these two versions i updated the USBD480 lib to the most recent one coming from LCDINFO, could you try to unplug your screen to see if it's still freezes ? It's not a solution but it may give some clues.

Edit : Could you be a bit more precise on the symptoms i see in the log that you exited so I conclude that everything wasn't freezed ?
Yes,Now it works,i unplug usb lcd screen and use tablet only and then put the screen back and everything works fine. Thank's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 407 69.1%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 258 43.8%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 277 47.0%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 121 20.5%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 163 27.7%
Back