- Fixed Bass shakers frequencies not saved
- Radar default scale is now using a valid value
- Fixed some typos in editor and sketchs
- Fixed arduino bridge for nextion where button sample was not working
- Added automatic cleaning of best lap records
- Tuned web automatic IP detection

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi Wotever,

do you think it would be possible to add a fan controll?
fan connected to arduino
i like to manage the speed of 2 x 5V Fans - to cool my head under the VR

at the Moment i controll them with small potis connected to my RIG
I can imagine it would be great to do this with defined Buttons on my Wheel

Ciao
Peter

Hi Wotever,

do you think it would be possible to add a fan controll?
fan connected to arduino
i like to manage the speed of 2 x 5V Fans - to cool my head under the VR

at the Moment i controll them with small potis connected to my RIG
I can imagine it would be great to do this with defined Buttons on my Wheel

Ciao
Peter
It is :D Using shakeit, you can output speed to motors : https://github.com/zegreatclan/AssettoCorsaTools/wiki/Arduino-Shake-It

Simply put them in series it will admit 10v and just don't put the shakeit at full power to stay at 12V max.

If you feel advanturous, last summer, I used 5v fans pushed at 12v .it was making a strong wind proportionnal to speed and the motor handled it nicely :D

Hi, I installed the latest version of simhub, and I do not feel quite the same effects on the bass shaker. I tried on pcars2, the acceleration has disappeared (l'à-coup), there is a coupling (un à-coup) to the deceleration ... should it be the opposite? I will try the beta version of Saturday, in the evening

Last edited:
Hi Wotever.
I'm sorry to say, but I can not get DataCorePlugin.ResetMaxSpeed to work with a Dash or an Overlay.
I made a "Control" for it with a button on my button box with no luck.

To test, I gave one of my other overlays a second Screen, a transparent screen.
I made a "Control" with the same button box, 2 different buttons for GraphicalDashPlugin.NextScreen and PreviousScreen.
It worked no problems, so I don't know why I can't reset the max speed display with a "Control" using my button box.
The buttons all worked in your Controllers Status Diagnostic.

I have a feeling the answer is right in front of me but after an hour, I give up.
:redface:

edit: No errors in the System Log regarding it.

Hi Wotever.
I'm sorry to say, but I can not get DataCorePlugin.ResetMaxSpeed to work with a Dash or an Overlay.

I made a "Control" with the same button box, 2 different buttons for GraphicalDashPlugin.NextScreen and PreviousScreen.
It worked no problems, so I don't know why I can't reset the max speed display with a "Control" using my button box.

I have a feeling the answer is right in front of me but after an hour, I give up.
I will check it ;) I probably made a mistake :(

Hi Wotever.

edit: No errors in the System Log regarding it.
My bad, a typo in the code, a bit shameful for something so simple, this one will work ;) https://www.dropbox.com/s/oiuexry06m25o4g/HubPackage.6.03.9.zip?dl=0

Good wotever, a question, can you connect and in what way an instrument cluster panel to simhub? It has to be a specific model, or do you know of a tutorial to do it? thanks in advance

Good wotever, a question, can you connect and in what way an instrument cluster panel to simhub? It has to be a specific model, or do you know of a tutorial to do it? thanks in advance
It's not officially supported (mostly because clusters are not something easy to source for anybody) however it's possible yes, here a video of @Morgan Gardner who did it wonderfully with simhub ;)
He left all the instructions in the video description.

[QUOTE = "Wotever, post: 2728137, member: 223229"] No es oficialmente compatible (principalmente porque los clusters no son algo fácil de encontrar para nadie) sin embargo es posible sí, aquí un video de [USER = 185877] @Morgan Gardner [ / USUARIO] que lo hizo maravillosamente con simhub ;)[MEDIA = youtube] hzXhf1IdO8c [/ MEDIA] Dejó todas las instrucciones en la descripción del video. [/ QUOTE]
¡¡¡Muchas gracias!!! es lo que estaba buscando, intentaré ver si puedo hacerlo funcionar, gracias

[QUOTE = "Wotever, post: 2728137, member: 223229"] No es oficialmente compatible (principalmente porque los clusters no son algo fácil de encontrar para nadie) sin embargo es posible sí, aquí un video de [USER = 185877] @Morgan Gardner [ / USUARIO] que lo hizo maravillosamente con simhub ;)[MEDIA = youtube] hzXhf1IdO8c [/ MEDIA] Dejó todas las instrucciones en la descripción del video. [/ QUOTE]
¡¡¡Muchas gracias!!! es lo que estaba buscando, intentaré ver si puedo hacerlo funcionar, gracias
Do you know what sketch I have to upload to arduino one?

[QUOTE = "Wotever, post: 2728336, member: 223229"] Dejó todas las instrucciones, incluido el boceto en la descripción del video ;)[/ QUOTE]
El boceto que he visto pero no está claro para mí lo que tengo que habilitar, cargar el contenedor o si es diferente

Hi, I installed the latest version of simhub, and I do not feel quite the same effects on the bass shaker. I tried on pcars2, the acceleration has disappeared (l'à-coup), there is a coupling (un à-coup) to the deceleration ... should it be the opposite? I will try the beta version of Saturday, in the evening
Update : i tried the beta, it's the same thing actually ... my feeling that I had explained on a forum is not good

What should it do in my opinion: Throttle pedal off, we accelerate thoroughly (throttle ON) there we should feel the bodyshaker, the torque on the wheels, un accoup quand on donne un coup d'accélérateur

When you release the accelerator pedal, there should be no clutch, and my bodyshaker vibrate ... à chaque fois que l'on relache la pédale d'acclérateur, les BS vibrent ... devraient-ils?

;-)

Hi,
I'm brand new to this software. I'm trying to upload the sketch for the TM1638 but when verifying it says:

C:\Program Files (x86)\SimHub\_Addons\Arduino\DisplayClientV2\DisplayClientV2.ino:64:24: fatal error: LedControl.h: No such file or directory

#include "LedControl.h"

^

compilation terminated.

exit status 1
Error compiling for board Arduino Nano.

It seems to me that there must be a file missing but I'm not sure what I've done wrong.

Hi,
I'm brand new to this software. I'm trying to upload the sketch for the TM1638 but when verifying it says:

C:\Program Files (x86)\SimHub\_Addons\Arduino\DisplayClientV2\DisplayClientV2.ino:64:24: fatal error: LedControl.h: No such file or directory

#include "LedControl.h"

^

compilation terminated.

exit status 1
Error compiling for board Arduino Nano.

It seems to me that there must be a file missing but I'm not sure what I've done wrong.
You must use the setup assistant to contains everything to build the sketch correctly : all the process is documented here : https://github.com/zegreatclan/AssettoCorsaTools/wiki/Arduino--Setup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes