Apps Download removed [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks... Activating the HTML Engine solved the problem, although I also had to remove the TV leaderboard from the layout so that the others could finally be seen.

This should do the trick ;)
Code:
format(
secondstotimespan(
isnull(timespantoseconds([DataCorePlugin.GameData.NewData.Sector1BestTime]),0)
+isnull(timespantoseconds([DataCorePlugin.GameData.NewData.Sector2BestTime]),0)
+isnull(timespantoseconds([DataCorePlugin.GameData.NewData.Sector3BestTime]),0)
),'m\\:ss\\:fff')

Thanks for your help Wotever, there is no way I would have been able to compile that myself.
Unfortunately, yes that dreaded word :sick:, it isn't working correctly.

It displays and updates a time but that time is rounded up to the nearest second.
So instead of 1:00:561 we get 1:01:000.

I have a feeling it is the "secondstotimespan" function.
Maybe a "millisecondstotimespan" function is needed? :unsure:
What would I know! I'm just a dumb steelfixer who builds big bloody buildings.:thumbsup:

Anyway, it's no problem not having it as it's definitely a non essential luxury.

Thanks for your help Wotever, there is no way I would have been able to compile that myself.
Unfortunately, yes that dreaded word :sick:, it isn't working correctly.

It displays and updates a time but that time is rounded up to the nearest second.
So instead of 1:00:561 we get 1:01:000.

I have a feeling it is the "secondstotimespan" function.
Maybe a "millisecondstotimespan" function is needed? :unsure:
What would I know! I'm just a dumb steelfixer who builds big bloody buildings.:thumbsup:

Anyway, it's no problem not having it as it's definitely a non essential luxury.
Oh i see the trick in the code, indeed secondstotimespan was ingoring decimal part, it's fixed for the next version ;)

I'm creating a dashboard and using some images that resembles LEDs and set them to a certain rpm percentage instead of using shiftlight1/2/maxrpmreached shift lights. I set each to a % starting from 65% to 98% using the string:

[SerialDashPlugin.ComputeRPMPercent]>=xx

I can't seem to be able to put in a blinking function for each LED when it reaches max RPM in the same value box as the RPMPercentage string. How can I use both in the same value?

I'm creating a dashboard and using some images that resembles LEDs and set them to a certain rpm percentage instead of using shiftlight1/2/maxrpmreached shift lights. I set each to a % starting from 65% to 98% using the string:

[SerialDashPlugin.ComputeRPMPercent]>=xx

I can't seem to be able to put in a blinking function for each LED when it reaches max RPM in the same value box as the RPMPercentage string. How can I use both in the same value?

You can combine it like this :
[SerialDashPlugin.ComputedRPMPercent] > 80 && !blink('redline',250,[DataCorePlugin.GameData.NewData.CarSettings_RPMRedLineReached])

[QUOTE = "Wotever, publicación: 2722846, miembro: 223229"] Para dirt 2 y 3 necesita extradata establecida en "1" para que funcione correctamente con simhub, cualquier otra cosa no funcionará correctamente.

Para el parpadeo, puede revisar la configuración del automóvil tal como lo mostré aquí: http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/simhub-diy-sim-racing-dash.121578/page-154#post-2720922
Si quieres eliminar totalmente el parpadeo, establece la línea roja al 100%
También hay una cosa, el engranaje parpadeará hasta que rebases el límite, esto se debe a que la suciedad 2/3 no da las rpm máximas y simhub se calibra al desempañarse.

Volví a probar con la configuración exacta que te envié anteriormente, y todo fue bien tanto para simhub como para x-sim [/ QUOTE]
Logré hacer funcionar la F1 2015 y la F1 2017, gracias por su ayuda, ahora voy a investigar dirt2, dirt3, por cierto, rfactor no funciona xsim-simhub

[QUOTE = "Wotever, publicación: 2722846, miembro: 223229"] Para dirt 2 y 3 necesita extradata establecida en "1" para que funcione correctamente con simhub, cualquier otra cosa no funcionará correctamente.

Para el parpadeo, puede revisar la configuración del automóvil tal como lo mostré aquí: http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/simhub-diy-sim-racing-dash.121578/page-154#post-2720922
Si quieres eliminar totalmente el parpadeo, establece la línea roja al 100%
También hay una cosa, el engranaje parpadeará hasta que rebases el límite, esto se debe a que la suciedad 2/3 no da las rpm máximas y simhub se calibra al desempañarse.

Volví a probar con la configuración exacta que te envié anteriormente, y todo fue bien tanto para simhub como para x-sim [/ QUOTE]
Logré hacer funcionar la F1 2015 y la F1 2017, gracias por su ayuda, ahora voy a investigar dirt2, dirt3, por cierto, rfactor no funciona xsim-simhub

I already have Dirt2 running with xsim-simhub, I have modified the value of (Red line - percent of mx rpm) I have set it to 3000% and it does not blink anymore, the blinking does not matter to me since I have a tacho, little by little it seems that I'm understanding Simhub

I already have Dirt2 running with xsim-simhub, I have modified the value of (Red line - percent of mx rpm) I have set it to 3000% and it does not blink anymore, the blinking does not matter to me since I have a tacho, little by little it seems that I'm understanding Simhub
Rfactor working ok, modifying the rpm parameters :)

Wotever updated SimHub, DIY Sim racing Dash with a new update entry:

Sunday bloody sunday !

This update has been running for long as a beta, so much changes to test ! However here we are !
  • NEW GAME SUPPORT : Kart racing pro
  • NEW BASS SHAKER PLUGIN
  • NEW Added temperature unit choice in the settings
  • SHAKEIT :
    • Fixed idle effect
    • Added per game settings
    • Option added to remove the "anti-humming" code on DK motor shield to get extra power
    • Option added to control the ShakeIt V2 board frequency
    • Ability to export and import effects profiles

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi Wotever
Is there some setting in the Afterburner app required to display GPU data on screen.
Make sure the metrics you want are enabled :(sorry my snapshot is in french :D)
upload_2018-4-8_15-52-33.png

If simhub stills tells that afterburner is not connected, disable some of the monitored data in afterburner, afterburner has a bug, when there are too much data to send it simply stops sending them and simhub can't see anything.

Hello Wotever.
Your updated function "secondstotimespan" now displays the laptimes with milliseconds.
Displaying and updating the optimal lap time now works perfectly.
Thank you very much. :geek:

View attachment 245668 now how do I change this setting

It means that Afterburner is not running or not sending data,
If simhub stills tells that afterburner is not connected, disable some of the monitored data in afterburner, afterburner has a bug, when there are too much data to send it simply stops sending them and simhub can't see anything.
Alternatively you can try to install afterburner mobile app to see if Afterburner sends correctly the data.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 29 8.3%
  • Monthly

Votes: 18 5.2%
  • Yearly

Votes: 27 7.8%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 8 2.3%