DonnerTechRacing Satsuma Turbocharger

3D Models DonnerTechRacing Satsuma Turbocharger 2.2.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
An Amazing mod like this needs an own Brand logo for the Fans to slap on the back of their car in their custom paintjob... y'know, like the JDM fanboys with their stickers! :D

For me, installation for both mods went without any problems. i only didnt realize i actually used version 130 of ModApi. But hey, Donner is even nice enough to provide a version that works with it! Thanks for that!

DonnerPlays updated DonnerTechRacing Satsuma Turbocharger with a new update entry:

Big update

Alot of changes and alot of new things.

I have reworked most of the code.
I am now able to add any part to my PaintingSystem.

Which means I have added more parts to the painting system:
Please look at the Images on the overview to see them

I also added ModsShop now. You can buy the parts at Teimos.
!They are expensive so bring money with you!

I have also removed the steam check for now. If people keep annoying me I will remove the mod forever.
-> Pirates don't get any support and will be...

Read the rest of this update entry...

While playing around with the settings, i found something that could improve the whole package even more. Ive noticed some Rally cars (and tuner cars aswell) have a gear indicator display. Some people play the game without any HUD, or at least without the gear showing in the bottom right when theyre driving. A gear indicator mounted next to tachometer on the dashboard or next to the speedometer would give the car a really nice rally touch... and the turbo is undeniably good for the rally...

While playing around with the settings, i found something that could improve the whole package even more. Ive noticed some Rally cars (and tuner cars aswell) have a gear indicator display. Some people play the game without any HUD, or at least without the gear showing in the bottom right when theyre driving. A gear indicator mounted next to tachometer on the dashboard or next to the speedometer would give the car a really nice rally touch... and the turbo is undeniably good for the rally...
Good idea, but it doesn't really fit the turbo mod. I'll look into adding that to the ecu mod :)

So here's my extreme mess of suggestions!
- With the actual Turbo badge in the game and your opinion for the small turbo, why not make the small turbo something that come out of factory? Remake the pipes so they don't need the intercooler(since early turbo cars doesn't have them, especially a '70s car like Satsuma), rename it and its piping parts with "Stock Turbocharger" prefix, then hide them somewhere in the map rather than buying them since they're not worth the money and most people will save up for the big turbo.
- Rename the big turbo and its part with "Racing Turbocharger" prefix, adjust the intercooler size or the piping so the pipes fits right between the fender flare spoiler's square holes so they look better.
- Set Fleetari as the seller instead for both your mods, Teimo was never interested in car modifying.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 23 14.2%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 20 12.3%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 23 14.2%
  • Thursday

Votes: 21 13.0%
  • Friday

Votes: 57 35.2%
  • Saturday

Votes: 93 57.4%